Under Development: WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

How about actually bringing back the things people were asking for? Everything about this event looked extraordinarily promising, then falling completely flat because the old sets, mounts, and other arbitrarily removed items are not around, the legendary cloak isn’t here, the Vale is going to be as empty as the current version. There’s not a single reason not to return the item sets, at least the Vale and Cloak questline have the reason of taking more time but those items should be just as available as the rest.

3 Likes

Except it’s not. Casual guilds who don’t raid and still do stuff do exist. Roleplay guilds do exist. Pretending Mythic raiding is the only reason to be in a guild is disingenuous at best.

But thankfully we’ll all be on the same server and in guild while playing Pandamonium, as per a recent explanation. So the concerns of being in a separate game mode are no longer a concern.

1 Like

Gotta love more FOMO and mog content for sub bolstering.

Leveling in this game is some of the worst content and has been for quite some time. Having played through the majority of the content when it was live, I loathe seeing rehashed content on top of being forced to create separate characters in entirely separated game instances to play said content.

I’m reluctantly playing a few weeks of fated this time around to help the last few raiders in guild get their mounts, otherwise Blizz has been steaming out garbage until TWW; which honestly doesn’t look enticing whatsoever as they’ve done nothing to improve upon the state of DK after a year+ of complaints from the community about how specs play atm.

Disappointing, glad there’s better stuff to play at least.

2 Likes

Yes please. Oddly excited about bronze and no AH. Hope there’s some good pvp and/or challenging solo content too. DF flying mechanics, Sod, now this - yall really don’t want me to have a personal life and I’m so here for it. Blizz, keep it up. It ain’t all perfect, but I got a good feeling about the road ahead :slight_smile:

I am to be furrfiist I appreciate blizzard entertainment doing this I am a disabled player so any time that they offer a way for players like myself to level fast I am overjoyed that they are doing this I also like that they are making it like season of discovery I also would like to say that I very much appreciate that We can transfer them to retail once the war within comes out. lastly My btag is draco# 13204 if anyone would like to journey with me good luck and may the Rng gods be with you all

1 Like

A much more clarifying explanation from Kaivax is here:

This is a more clarify statement, ultimately they buried that “previously unavailable” actually means nothing, as the armor sets, heirlooms, and mounts, all specifically things requested that would fit perfectly in this event, are not returning. Hopefully changed before launch of this event, it would be a shame to put in the work on the event then drop the ball with the rewards that they know specifically what is asked for and already have available to implement.

Seems like many players who are interested in MoP Remix don’t want to level new chars.
I myself have almost 40 chars and no reason to create new ones, except for new races/classes. I would just create clones of existing chars.

Suggestion:

• Alternatively to new chars, let us import existing chars.
  • These chars would also start at level 10, but keep all appearance based features (Transmogs, Hunter-Pets, …)
  • After the event we would be able to merge the clone with the existing char, basically updating the DF char with the collectibles and transmog-profiles, pets, etc. of the MoP one.
  • If the MoP char reached a higher level than the DF char, the level would also get increased for the DF char.
4 Likes

Perhaps it’s my experience level and time played, but joining a casual guild would be actively detrimental for my experience with the game. If you are a capable solo/PUG player, joining an organization of low-dedication players will only hold you back. There are no in-game systems that push players to come together into proper organizations until Mythic raiding. M+ statics can be established through discord, normal and heroic raid are 100% pugable, m+ is pugable into extremely high key ranges.

You have to go out of your way to join a guild at a sub-mythic level. There is no ingame system that requires long-term co-operative play except for mythic raiding.

You assume much. I’ve been playing this game since 2005. I’ve done everything from RP guilds to progression guilds and in between.

Everyone is different. While a casual guild may not work for your playstyle, it does for others.

No one is asking you to join a casual guild.

How is joining a guild that fits different playstyles “going out of your way?”

Where did anyone say anything about requirements?

Nothing you’ve said makes any sense.

3 Likes

Now I see that instead of attempting to understand what I’m saying, you’re throwing an excess of words at me in an attempt to brute force the argument. Bye Felicia.

1 Like

i saw a blue post mentioning we could buy rare drop mounts with currency

does that include HOCS? its similar to son of galleon and that was specifically mentioned

I just explained to you the differences between how people play and asked where you came up with these ideas that someone has to go out of their way or that there are requirements. None of that is in any way, shape or form “brute forcing” anything.

You’re claiming that guilds can’t do anything are basically useless unless they’re Mythic guilds. I’m telling you that’s not how things work for other people. You then flipped out.

:dracthyr_shrug:

I am so glad that I’ve cancelled my subscription as this is another example of Blizzard’s direction for me to just not pay.

1 Like

I just don’t like that they are making it a limited time event which is stupid.
I do wish they would do an idea similar to this with wrath classic though.

Like you would sign on to permanent wrath era servers, and you could keep your existing toons. But if you created new ones and leveled up. You would get loot that you could use towards rewards like mounts and stuff like that in both retail and classic games. That would be cool.

I mean, I like the pandaria thing to. Just hate the fact that it is time limited.

4 Likes

This is really disappointing.

I was hoping for the phases, seeing the Vale all back together with Sha/Old God corruption (and the old Golden Lotus faction again), go through the old cloak questline, and have another shot at the Challenge Mode and Kor’Kron Warwolf. Maybe work extra hard and get the other heirlooms I’m missing.

Horde vastly outnumbered Alliance on my server, the only Alliance guilds running Heroic Garrosh at the time were charging through the nose for the run. By the time I managed to find a pug we were fighting Garrosh over and over again until the servers went down for the Warlords prepatch.

This killed a lot of the hype I had for this event. Like if you’re not going to let people do the content again, what’s even the point?

1 Like

They really want to kill off classic at this point, lol. Server closures, accelerated Cata classic content, and MoP remix at the same time.

I love this.

Players won’t be able to use the Auction House in World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria.

Recolors of the challenge mode gear please, and youll see me for season 4

2 Likes

Do we know if the legendary cloak is coming back? I lost all motivation in my grinding because i couldnt obtain it to gain access to an area i needed, but if its obtainable, im definitely going to keep playing.