Undead is the way to go

Goodness I haven’t thought of what I’d like as a little sign.
Probably should. Very sick and can’t really get healthcare without taking on a buncha loans neither I or my partner can pay back in our lifetime.

Thought project for today.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

don’t trust the living

3 Likes

i am sorry. i hope you get better or can get some money from somebody to help you. either that or i’ll miss your posts when you’re gone even though i disagree with some of them a bit. you are sincere and interesting.

1 Like

it’s true, i am not to be trusted. lol

1 Like

Alabama does a ton of crazy things but we do have a “mercy” hospital here. It is for low income people and has young doctors from UAB which is a hospital and college. Depending on where you live there maybe a mercy hospital that you do not know about.

2 Likes

… and the goblin sees a business opportunity!

3 Likes

Unfortunately there’s nothing like that, $15 a month for WoW is one thing, I can plan for that, but even $50-75 extra a month + $150 for an ER visit is gonna pull me under or at least leave me hungry. MA might have good healthcare but it doesn’t come cheap

I am moving in with some folks soon so we’re hoping we’ll have more money to get my stuff checked out - I appreciate the advice.

You don’t have to agree with me - nobody does - I’m just glad you’re having fun. However long I’m gonna be around, whether that’s 30 years or 3 months, that’s kinda all I care about tbh.

1 Like

“Cyndilou is a newly killed, freshly risen, never even seen the inside of a grave Forsaken, with purple hair, who bathes daily in Mink Oil and Eucalyptus Oil, and Saddle Soap. She is still in good condition, and works hard to stay that way.”

2 Likes

Iam almost an undead irl

2 Likes

Not gonna lie. One of my fav ways to punk my older brother is to grab a perfume sampler off the counter at a store or vendor and douse him good. Extra points if it’s at a craft fair, outside on a hot summer day. He’s off staggering around in his miasma of smelly hopelessness plotting my demise.

2 Likes

They kinda keep messing around with what is what with the lore, so it’s a crapshoot as to what is “correct” and what is not from day to day, lol

1 Like

/lick

Be blessed.

2 Likes