Undead is the way to go

True - y’all got special treatment compared to the mass-manufactured plague of undeath - I wonder what that process is…

I smell like Terre d’Hermes, thank you.

2 Likes

Ok, then I revise my previous question.

Who would smell worse:

An undead, or someone wearing enough perfume and hairspray to be classified as a walking war crime.

1 Like

Have you smelled wet dog lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Are we talking hypothetically irl? Because I’d say hell yeah. Let me live my life first of course. But when I die, bring me on back. Worst comes to worst you can get the old true death treatment.

1 Like

The drive by spritzers in dept stores in malls and a Bath and Bodywork’s shipping facility.

1 Like

Thank you!!
And - hm.
Hm.

Y’know it depends. I’d probably choose the undead because at least there’s a CHANCE they’ll smell nice.

1 Like

I had been excited to get the class arsenal set for my DK…but ultimately won’t be using it because of the swarm of flies animation on the shoulders. I really didn’t need the reminder.

As a proud member of the Living Impaired I can confirm it does indeed rock. I can also confirm that it is inadvisable to take naps in or near cemeteries/graveyards/morgues/basic medical facilities.

And they can eat people! Yay!

Anyways.

I think you will love a certain afterlife called “Maldraxxus”. That’s an undead’s wet dream.

See how the world is today, I can see having to go back to work after being raised as an undead. Then there will be all the fees because you can’t use the same identification that you used while alive. Undead insurance, afterlife skincare to keep the rot down, and more.

Just let me stay dead.

2 Likes

Power to the Forsaken!

3 Likes

Nah. When we’re undead we can say “Eat the rich” and really mean it.

Anyone can eat people if you’re brave enough! :3

Oh yeah no. Literally my plan is either cremate me or bury me in the backyard. Don’t spend a dime on me. Use my bones for something neat idk. Plant a garden on my grave. Do anything that isn’t enabling the industrialization of death.

Imagine being immortalized as a piano. I’d love it.

1 Like

That’s a close one. My ex-wife used to do the latter and it was pretty bad. So maybe the undead would smell better? :joy:

1 Like

This is my plan as well, cremate and no service. I told my sister to plant a tree and sprinkle my ashes around it. I want a little sign near it to say “She was shady in life and she is still shady in death.”

2 Likes

Is that why I smell bad? :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t personally want my limbs falling off and sometimes having the Light burn me based on what is needed for the story at the time, thanks.

1 Like

in character as this guy, my main? i don’t really know what being undead is like and i’m not sure i want to find out.

in real life? no. i like … well… foxtrot uniform charlie kilo. can’t do that much when you’re undead probably. sorry if this gets me banned, just being honest.

1 Like