Uncouple the Void Elf wings from the chestpiece

in case you’re out of the loop, there’s an absolutely massive backlash about it as well.

Why?

one word: PRIORITIES.

but your confirmation bias doesn’t care right?

There really isnt.

4 Likes

and there it is folks. Witness the safe bubble and utter denial of the typical casual.

no wonder this community is so made fun of by everyone outside of it.

Where?

Most folk seem happy to see new things and a reconsideration of customization options.

Like what thread is this in?

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Literally the only backlash I’ve seen is blood elf players crying that other elves can be blonde now.

12 Likes

Blizzard isn’t strapped for cash. No matter what the art team does, resources are not being taken from the other teams. If the art team isn’t doing the work, they simply wouldn’t get the resources, rather than the resources being given to someone else.

2 Likes

Mmk folks ignore Aco. They’re just here to troll.

On topic: The Wings from the Void Elf set should have 100% been the Cloak. And the weird spikey neck thing is really offputting especially since every time they breathe it clips in to the chest annoyingly.

11 Likes

Not really man, it’s quite short-sighted tbh

Which they already are. All of which look fantastic already. Mate, you are severely overestimating the amount of work something like this takes.

1 Like

Yes, I saw that, very good choice :ok_hand:

It reminds me of a Void Version of the Blood Mages and Kael’thas from Warcraft 3.

There’s lot’s of room for the Void Elves to be regal as well and I’d love to see some new gear representative of this.

4 Likes

They don’t argue with logic mate, give up

2 Likes

I enjoy arguing with people too much for my own good :pensive:

2 Likes

Me too. And ending an argument is hard.

2 Likes

Damn just let people enjoy things please :heart: I’m excited about the new Nightborne options

5 Likes

If they aren’t morons, they feel perfectly fine with it, because they have brains and are capable of understanding different teams work on different parts of the game.

It’s the having a brain part that catches some people out, I can see where you might trip up.

2 Likes

I hate to be this guy…but if they keep firing all their employees or they keep quitting, this could actually be something that really happens.

Evidence pending, I’m sure.

1 Like

If I don’t look good, I’m not going to be here for issue #1.

Graphics and how my character looks in games are one of the main reasons I play. If I don’t like how my character looks, I’m not playing the game.

2 Likes

*coughs in Classic WOW

and you dont play FF14 because?

I look great! :slight_smile:

It’s those dirty gnomes who look horrible.

1 Like

thats not a response. Either contribute and move the ball forward, or admit your point is now moot.

dont put words in my mouth. This was about priorities in fixing the game, not time management of artistic resources.

you even argue like a casual.