Unbridled Storm Lord

Once again blizz screwing people. Unbridled Storm Lord NEVER SPAWNS. NEVER SPAWNS NEVER SPAWNS. CONSTANT ROTATION OF THE SAME SPAWNS WITH ZERO Unbridled Storm Lord ZERO Unbridled Storm Lord ZERO Unbridled Storm Lord

48 Likes

For real, I’m about to go crazy…

3 Likes

There was one early this AM, but of course I didn’t get online until there were 4 minutes left. Blizz we need a spawn on this

5 Likes

It was spawning last week. I found it in Un 'Goro at least twice (early part of the week) and got my trinket early on. I wonder if perhaps something glitched for it not to spawn.

7 Likes

It doesn’t help when you have 3 of the same boss spawning at the same time. That’s just frustrating.

23 Likes

RNG is RNG. Should have tried to collect it earlier if your getting bent over. Or complain that these things are BoA because I have deleted roughly 30 trinkets worth of depleted primeval bits because nobody answered me when i asked if anyone wanted them

7 Likes

I was just coming to post about this! Hah.

5 Likes

ahh, because I said you should have started farming earlier, complained earlier, or that RNG is RNG?

I have literally deleted tons of bits nobody would take off my hands (because im not a jerk like that) and saying that they made it this way and everyone knew that from the start? Sorry Blizzard made these things BoA so people couldn’t sell their extras on the AH because people freaked out about that stuff the last two expacs.

Like that doesn’t make me a shill. that is literally what it is. everyone knew the invasions would be RNG. That means that there is a chance at there being many instances of there being the same invasion up at 2 points and one invasion just not spawning when your online. It sucks that it happens but can you really say that it is some surprise or something? I have seen all 4 invasions at random times over the past week and I dont expect that to change. Check back every respawn if you really have to have the trinket. This isn’t any worse than some of the other farms in the game

7 Likes

This is the kind of stuff that is frustrating when it doesn’t have to be.

Why add a second layer of RNG in the first place?

Just have four invasions going at once, one of each type. It really is not hard.

38 Likes

Is storm up on anyone’s server or are the spawns the same on every server?

I tried LFG to see and I had people messaging me saying they’re having the same problem.

3 Likes

I believe it’s the same on every server.

I saw the storms elemental bosses up twice over the past couple of weeks, both times during the day when a lot of folks weren’t on.

I really hope they remove the need for the storm bits to complete the trinket, since a bunch of my friends are in the same boat of waiting on them.

7 Likes

Knowing ahead of time that you’re going to get kicked in the balls doesn’t make it not hurt when it happens.

Mountains of dice = Bad is a lesson Blizzard was meant to have learned from BFA.

What makes you a shill is the contention that because a workaround exists, the design isn’t bad. It’s totally possible for Blizzard’s design philosophy to be utter dog excrement and for a workaround to exist. It’s not one or the other.

This also makes you a shill. “No life it even harder” is a non-solution. It’s the kind of thing that a literal Blizzard shareholder would suggest.

“Just increase your engagement metrics so my stock dividends go up. That’ll solve all of your problems.” - A Shill (Read: You).

Of course you throw in the requirement that it be done retroactively, just for an extra dose of stupid.

11 Likes

Ahh, pure tear fueled hate. got it. have a nice day

then don’t play the game they are designing for engagement metrics. Money talks and if enough people leave because of their gameplay metrics based design then it will change (just like how flying was totally being removed in WoD and that classic would never happen).

Nobody was really complaining about this before it went live (and it was quite obviously going to be a ‘play more/fomo’ design). Its terrible design but nobody is leaving. Stuff like this should be obtainable later on in some other way but we all knew it was going to be the way it is going in and people acting like bad RNG on their parts based on when they log in working against them is ultimately a problem.

Now let’s define shill

shill

/SHil/

informal•North American

noun

noun: shill; plural noun: shills

1. an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

“I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club”

• a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.

“a megamillionaire who makes more money as a shill for corporate products than he does for playing basketball”

verb

verb: shill; 3rd person present: shills; past tense: shilled; past participle: shilled; gerund or present participle: shilling

1. act or work as a shill.

“your husband in the crowd could shill for you”

I’m just calling it like it is. Does that mean I enjoy the fomo? No. But I am aware of it and I am aware of the fact that the overall design of the game is geared towards that type of play currently. That’s not defending the design and saying its a great thing though. Get an insult that actually fits next time plz k?

3 Likes

Sounds like a you problem. I saw him plenty of times when I was farming Essence.

8 Likes

I like how you think embarrassingly copying and pasting the definition of shill is some kind of gotcha’ when you verbatim fit the definition.

9 Likes

He was up yesterday; there’s no glitch.

3 Likes

i didnt endorse it. I said it is designed this way so do something about it that allows you to meet your desires. that isnt a shill but im super glad you have zero reading comprehension

3 Likes

Not feeding into your temper tantrum is not the same as being a white knight for Blizzard. We can’t help if you just started two days before the event ends to farm these things.

5 Likes

You literally did.

Your recommended solution is to play the game more. That’s an endorsement.

Learn how to read and stop being a shill. Thanks.

2 Likes

Maybe if you stopped acting so petulant, more people would have sympathy for your bad luck and bad foresight.

The Storm Lord has been up several times since this thing started and you could have farmed him ad naseum through group finder. The guy has no loot lockout.

3 Likes