Unbound Guild {H/A} Recruiting healer for Friday nights raids and keys!

Unbound is recruiting social casual players for M+ and raiding or just questing/leveling.

Looking for heals and range dps for our Friday night raids. We will clear normal and then on to heroic.

We are looking for a healer and range dps. Currently, 9/9N, 2/9H.

do you accept super casual nooby social players?

1 Like

We do! We have a few super casual nooby social players. I still consider myself one :slight_smile:

Still looking for another healer and range dps for our Friday night raids. Also, always room for social casual players.

We could also use a back up tank.

Looking for a main tank and heals for our Friday night raid. We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We raid 830-1130 server.

6/9 heroic - we are still looking for raiders. We take it slow and teach along the way. Great way to see the raids without drama.

Looking for healers, dps and backup tank. Raventoo#1813

Unbound needs a main tank, healers any dps for our Friday night raids. We are currently 9/9N and 8/9H

Room in tonight’s raid for returning players or anyone new to raiding. We offer a chill fun atmosphere while learning the fights.

Raventoo#1813

1 Like

Still plenty of room anyone interested! Fun groups in a chill environment for raids and mythic plus.

1 Like

We are still looking for a healer to join our Friday night raid. Please contact me ingame Raventoo#1813 or whisper anyone in the guild for more info.

Myself and some friends are looking for a social guild to join. We would have to level first. I’m going to send you a fr. I’m wigglehugs

1 Like

I can’t wait to meet you all ingame! Welcome to Turalyon!!

BTW: I love the bnet name!

1 Like

Bump! Still looking for folks to finish up S3 and get ready for S4! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unbound is recruiting all classes. Come join for the fun and cookies.

1 Like

S4 is just a few weeks away, come on over! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now with Season 4 announced we are helping new members and returning players get ready for the new season.

We are running keys nightly, from 2 to 20s, to help gear up or learn new classes. We will also continue raiding Friday nights.

Please contact on bnet Raventoo$1813 or discord Raventoo