Unbound Guild {H/A} Casual, social N/H raiding guild currently recruiting

If you’re playing wow and frustrated with the pugs or struggled to find a guild full of good people you really need to give unbound a shot. This guild is full of kind folks and a no pressure play what you want attitude that is hard to find. If you’re at all on the fence on joining a guild or frustrated they are all the same give these folks a shot you won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

Sent a friend request to Raven. Would really like to speak with you about joining.

1 Like

We would love to have you join us!

Thank you so much Syn for the kind words. We are going to miss you!!

If you’re still looking for members I’d love to have a conversation, left the game mid way into cata and have been back 6 months absolutely loving it. But tired of the PUGS and LFR

1 Like

Hi there. We are still recruiting. I will not be online tonight but any of my officers can assist you. I believe Eighty is currently online. Or look for Inkey or Evey. I will be online tomorrow.

My battlenet tag is Raventoo#1813

1 Like

We are now 3/10 H, not bad for a casual social guild. Come join us for fun and laughs.

Looking for healers to join us for M+ and/or raiding. We run mythic 2-15s depending on the group. We have all levels of players.

Whisper anyone in the guild for more info.

We are good on healers for raids, looking for dps or hybrids. Open to all for mythic+ and casual play.

10/10N, 9/10H

Unbound is looking for raiders for 9.1. We raid both normal and heroic. Healers and DPS needed at this time.

3 Likes

We are looking for healers and backup tank for our normal and heroic raids.

Unbound is recruiting for our weekend raids (healers) and nightly M+ (tanks) runs. Always room for casual fun players.

Are you looking for a fun casual active guild? Come check us out!

1 Like

Unbound is back and recruiting for Dragon Flight! Please contact an Officer for an invite!

2 Likes

Looking for a healer and dps for our raids. All classes/playstyles wanted to join our social guild.

Happy Holidays!

Unbound is recruiting healers for dungeons/mythics and or raids. We usually run M+ nightly.

Still looking for healers. We are pretty casual and laid back. If you are new to raiding or M+ give us a try.

New raid times: Wed/Fri 8-10 server

First raid night tonight!

First 3 bosses down. 4th boss to 20% but as we only raid for 2 hours, he gets to live another day.