Unbound Guild {H/A} Casual, social N/H raiding guild currently recruiting

We are a casual social guild first that just happens to raid on the weekends. We would love to add some more members to hang out with.

If you are new to WoW or just getting back, come see us.

Raventoo#1813

1 Like

Unbound is welcoming dps and heals for the upcoming expansion. Reach out to us here or in-game. Hope to hear from you!

2 Likes

I miss you guys! Trying to convince my wife to let me raid on weekends.

2 Likes

Come back! We miss you too!

Bump for some amazing fun people. This is home.

2 Likes

Still recruiting we’d love to have you guys!

2 Likes

Update to our first post. This is for people that don’t want to read all 129 pages:

What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members. All guildies are encouraged to raid but it is not mandatory. We raid as a guild, nobody is asked to sit. Just learning or want to try it out, give us a chance.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding guild. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-10pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game. Members may set up their own events but please not during our normal raid times.

Please respect each other and keep Politics and Religion out of gchat. We have plenty of discord channels or use whispers. Many of us use WoW to escape real life issues.

Guild chat is rated M for mature audiences so members should be 18+.

1 Like

Still recruiting! I joined these guys earlier this year and can’t say enough good things. Great group of easy going people, join up!

Just clearing up who posted above, it was me!

2 Likes

I was wondering who that was…lol

1 Like

If you are looking for a home for SL and want to run normal raids, We are here for you.

We are a casual guild that raids to see content but without the toxicity of raid finder.

Give us a try, you won’t be sorry.

1 Like

Unbound is a great casual guild that raids normal on the weekends with some mythic plus mixed in! Even a Mandalorian can find Beskar gear here! This is the Way!

1 Like

Now is a great time to join us as we get ready for the new raid. We are running heroics and mythics to help gear up. We are very casual and raid normal tier.

Healers are needed, we raid weekends, Fri/Sat 8-10pm EST.

New players welcome.

Healers for Fri/Sat night raids!!! Please whisper for more info.

Unbound is recruiting. Healers and DPS for M+ and raiding. Please contact me ingame or Raventoo#1813 for more info.

We are still looking for more players to us. We do a little bit of everything. Whisper anyone for more info or to point you to an officer.

We are just now finishing up on normal castle and starting in on heroic. We are very casual and want our guildies to play what they like.

Currently 10/10 N, 1/10 H on Castle. We had a late start but chugging along.

Looking for a raid tank, healers and dps as we transition to heroic.

After getting a late start to raiding, we are currently 10/10 N and 2/10 H. Looking for all to raid with us or just hang out.