Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

This is absolutely right, don’t confuse absolute incompetence with conspiracy.

2 Likes

Blizzard must love shills like you vakul. Actually you’re more like a troll that tries to bait people into saying something you can run to blizz crying about. Also on the unarmored mount thing the mounts were there in 1.12 they are still in bfa. You just cant buy them anymore. There are items in 1.12 that your not going to be able to buy in phase 1. So 1 they’ve established that just because it existed a certain way in 1.12 doesnt mean it will be that way in phase 1. And 2 they have no qualms about some people having things no one else can get as per the vanity pets.

8 Likes

I’m just telling you the spicy truth my friend. All an OP has to do to not get their thread deleted is follow the rules, and avoid flaming their own thread. Really nothing more to it than that.

The unarmored mounts are not definitive Vanilla. Vanilla Blizzard wanted a more finished epic mount in the game, and that’s what they did. Adding in unfinished models and confusing players would be a mistake. Making unfinished models a limited time reward and making a fun fact about Vanilla a major reward would be a mistake.

Blizzard is doing the right thing, and the mounts aren’t going in.

1 Like

You could say that about anything in classic. As they changed everything throughout. Same as Alteric valley. I dont want 1.12 av either but you could say it was the finished version. And that the ones before it werent meant to be that way since they changed them. The point is they were in the game and are still in the game. If it was that big of a deal it wouldnt have been an option to trade them out. Also i like how your putting words in blizz mouth they said why they wont put them in and what they said has nothing to do with them being unfinished.

5 Likes

FYI, “the rules” are intentionally ambiguous and subjective to the interpretation of the GM. Justice is not blind here.

2 Likes

Oh man, Vakul. Seeing someone call you a shill despite our LENGTHY arguments across multiple 500+ post threads where I am arguing for unflinching rigidity in Classic… this makes me giggle. I hope you appreciate the irony as much as I am right now. This is fantastic.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s Blizzards forums. They are the swift hand of justice, the arbiter of truth, and the final judge and jury. Anyone is free to go start up their own forum or go post on r/ClassicWoW or whatever. What do you expect?

They were removed from the game because they were unfinished. By the Vanilla devs. The reason they are not being added this time around is because they would need to be removed again. Blizzard doesn’t think adding unfinished models in the game as a limited time reward is a good thing.

1 Like

I expect you to make that clear instead of trying to imply that if OP had just followed the rules all would be well. That’s an insincere and misleading argument.

1 Like

From the second megathread.

Also, literally one post above your earlier reply…

I only care about the way Blizzard handled it, not if they add them. But go ahead and work on those leg muscles by jumping to conclusions.

1 Like

There is a 99.9999999% chance that would be the case. There’s been like ten new mount threads since they deleted it, do you really think they would have deleted that thread knowing full well another 10 would pop up if they were trying to silence the topic? I mean, we’re in a new one right now. That thread got deleted because of CoC issues. That’s all.

1 Like

They handled it by saying “no”. Spoiled children get mad and pitch a fit when they are told “no”.

What part of them saying “no” bothers you?

2 Likes

That percentage is based on what data? Just stop.

It’s not some grand revelation that Blizzard will vacation you if they don’t like you or what you say and that their moderation is selectively enforced. You don’t make an ambiguous CoC unless that’s what you intend to do.

Is it their platform and right to do so? Yep.

2 Likes

All CoC are ambiguous dude. Human behavior is ambiguous. By Occam’s Razor the thread was banned simply because of violations. We know the OP told us it was because he posted a link to a petition in the OP. He then proceeded to talk about getting it signed in the subsequent posts. Therefore it’s delete.

1 Like

So he just explained he’s not invested in the outcome (and quoted where he said just that), but your counter-argument is to say he’s throwing a fit? …for not getting something he didn’t really want?

At least put some effort into the troll, mate. Goodness.

3 Likes

How does any of what you wrote preclude either of you from being shills?

He is complaining about “how blizzard handled it”. What is there to complain about?

1 Like

No, they’re not. That’s an over-generalization. I’ve seen plenty of specific CoCs that are written merely to keep things civil, not to enable selective enforcement.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t we all complain about a company mishandling a customer interaction? Isn’t that how you drive change as a customer?

4 Likes

Were talking about now vakul. They already put them in the game “unfinished” years ago. That has no bearing on why they arent putting them In today as they’ve said already why they aren’t. You are putting words in their mouth. Show me in regards to classic where they said they weren’t putting them in because of being unfinished. I also already showed why they dont seem to care about exclusivity in any other area of classic and that things that were in 1.12 wont be there at launch so them not being buyable in 1.12 isnt a factor.

2 Likes

How did blizzard mishandle customer interaction?

1 Like