Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

They deleted the thread because someone was posting petition links they weren’t supposed to. It had nothing to do with the actual content. There’s literally nothing to rage about here at all.

2 Likes

Show me one post I’ve ever made where I said I support changes. I’ll wait.

1 Like

What if we get a “monkey’s paw” type scenario here and Bliz gives us unarmored mounts… in a cash shop.

1 Like

:japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face::imp::smiling_imp:

Like :triumph::triumph: do you just :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: get on the internet to :face_vomiting::face_vomiting: make people upset? I literally just vomited all over my corsair RGB keyboard and it’s now permanently set to puke green. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

I didn’t say you did. I said if one change bothers you then they all should. It’s… it’s right here.

1 Like

This is not a change. Unarmored mounts were removed in 1.4. We are playing 1.12

You keep trying to use a false semantics arguments to get what you want. I don’t blame you for trying but having only the armored mounts in 1.12 classic IS #nochanges. :wink:

2 Likes

The last I saw the reason blizz gave for not having them was that they didnt want people to try and rush through the game too much if they were there for a limited time. So if blizz didnt care about them not being purchasable in 1.12 why do you keep bringing it up?

6 Likes

Why so much careing over cosmetics lol?

I think it’s a change because the only way to add them is to change the semantics of the game. If you add them in for a limited time, they are a “limited time reward” like the mage tower. That’s not how it was in Vanilla. You didn’t know they were going to take it out until they were taking it out. If they keep them in permanently, it’s obvious why its change. Also, if they do limited time they would need to keep the armored mounts out until they remove the unarmored ones, as that’s also obviously a change.

1 Like

(Not a serious suggestion, just poking fun at the situation)
They should add them in, so people can re-live the experience, but then leverage the concept of the “Well, almost everyone traded them via the mount exchange vendor since they didn’t know the value of them would be so high later on”. Just pick 90% of the unarmored mounts purchased and forcibly convert them to their armored equivalent.

2 Likes

I would pay good money to see this.

2 Likes

“Chaos…is a ladder” :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Then delete the posts. They have no trouble deleting posts for using scary words but post a link to a petition and the whole thread gets nuked?

6 Likes

It was the OP. So they did delete the post. And all the replies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

Did he do it in the op? If not then what i said still applies

Yes, he posted a petition link in the OP.

1 Like

Then why did they let it get that far before doing something about it? Also they edit posts for language all the time just edit out the link and give the guy a warning.

8 Likes

Ok. Let me get out my crayons.

They are making changes to the way auto loot works. That is a change.

I never said anything about when unarmored mounts were removed, but said that if you are okay with the changes they ARE making, using the auto loot changes as an example, that you should also be open to other changes, like the mounts that weren’t in 1.12 being added to it since that affects the game less than the auto loot changes.

1 Like

A. They have a bunch of threads to police and limited manpower. They have to respond to flagged posts, and actually find offenders.

B. Maybe because they felt the thread had other violations and the OP may have had too many flags against them. It doesn’t really matter. Blizzard deleted it because of CoC reasons, not because of some conspiracy. They don’t care that people are complaining on the forums about unfinished mounts not being added to the game.

2 Likes

Let me get out the giant sized crayons. Where did I ever say I was ok with them changing how auto loot works?

This is EXACTLY why they should be #nochanges. They make one change and you kids whine and cry for more.

The entire point of #nochanges is because of your type.

2 Likes