Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

Vakul, if it were up to me I’d put them in indefinitely.

The thing about limited time and feeling pressured to obtain the item is real for folks who have no self restraint yes. It’s tough for sure but we must make decisions all the time, it’s part of life to learn what we can reasonably balance. You make choices, I mean you can also choose not to waste time playing the game at all.

4 Likes

I appreciate that you are phrasing things the way you are compared to some. It really wasn’t that short of a period though, it was almost half a year. I remember it since I played from day one, and some people had the mounts two to three months in, I got mine at five (deleted along with all my characters way back when I decided to go back to university).

It was a nice moment to consider reliving again, and that’s my perspective. If they don’t do it I’m still glad they are bringing the game back. It would just be a shame not to have them around IMO.

4 Likes

I don’t feel that I have spammed here Fesz, you have discussed in this thread far more than I have for instance. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Wpuldn’t that also make those who continue tonpestervthe devs with the same points over and over “SPAMMERS”?

Or is it not SPAM if it something with which you agree or which you want?

1 Like

BLIZZARD told you guys about the thing you brought up yet you continue to try and “out logic” them on why their reasons are wrong. They qualified their decision and hopefully they keep it that way.

I stand by my position that keeping them out is the least problematic way to resolve the issue. Anything else and some portion of the players will feel like they’ve been cheated.

2 Likes

No changes from outside vanilla. The mounts appeared in vanilla. Therefore they are fair game same as 1.x av.

But as you and fesz know they arent going to add anything not for any other reason than money and time. Reskinned mounts are a far cry from guildbanks. Any sane person wouldnt connect them to getting 1.6 av. Theres waaaaay more work involved woth that.

And if blizz grew a spine and came out and gave us the straight "look we wanted to do more with classic but we cant all we can do is a port of 1.12 from the data we found and some layering tech, we dont even have a budget for rppvp realms. We would all understand. And if theu said hey it wouldnt take much to copy paste some mount skins here you go no one would think hey then you can add a complete different system or thing that would take much more time and resources to make. Its not that big of a deal to put them in the game.

4 Likes

They didnt care about the masses of people that felt cheated out of the good av did they. They dont care about that at all its all a money thing. They lost their azz in the stockmarket over the whole diablo thing and bfa being trash. They didnt allocate the resources to classic. Plain and simple. They are peeing on our legs and telling us its raining man. Im gonna call that crap out. You and fesz are out here loving it like r kellys girlfriends or something.

I dont think it would be that big a deal to put a reskinned mount in the game I wouldnt feel salty because they got it and i didnt get what i wanted thats childish. Speak for yourself dont project that onto us.

3 Likes

Lmao the 3 people in here that do not want the mounts implemented sure are passionate, I mean can you imagine hanging around a thread you don’t care about for OVER a MONTH just so you can demean and attack the people in that thread.

It’s not a shiny, I am not the only one who wants it, please stop attacking people based on what they enjoy in the game.

5 Likes

Don’t know what you are trying to say there. Wanna try again? I bet you will regardless.

People are bringing valid points and it’s something that needs to get more attention BEFORE the game releases (which is very soon) for us to have any hope of getting these mounts back.

3 Likes

In his eyes you are beneath him because you want a “shiny”.

Don’t you know? You should be playing this game without the intention of earning anything!

1 Like

Can you imagine spending over a month in what would be, by your own logic, futile threads clamoring for something that Blizzard already stated woukd not be in Classic?

1 Like

Like we did in the av thread fesz?

2 Likes

I can imagine fighting for something you are interested in.

What I can’t imagine is how miserable of a life you must have to spend over a month doing what you do here.

4 Likes

If you are going to call those with whom you disagree “SPAMMERS” for bringing up valid points, then you must also call those with whom you agree “SPAMMERS” for bringing the same points up over and over.

1 Like

And what points are those? They are mostly replying to your, Cuckadin and Vakul’s comments. If you stopped spamming the thread I’d guarantee you that it won’t get as much traction.

1 Like

Do you mean voicing our opinions while the matter remained undecided, or prior to Blizzard announcing their decision?

Or, are you accusing me of “pitching a fit” in those threads AFTER Blizzard announced their decision?

1 Like

ITT

“If you would just go away so we can have our echo chamber, …”

Sorry, I’m not going anywhere.

1 Like

Well, you keep bumping the thread, so I appreciate it anyway.

Your arguments have been debunked, buried and left over long ago. You are just repeating the same song and you don’t expect the same answers? Please.

2 Likes

You mean in the thread that they made telling us their decision? You forget that part or something?

2 Likes

Both sides of this argument make a lot of sense…

In reality my friend there is no good solution here, you’re going to make some one kinda mad no matter how you elect to deal with this problem simply because of the nature of the situation.

2 Likes