Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

If you read people’s opinion on why they want them it’s 99% not because they were limited, in fact a lot of people don’t mind having them permanently in the game. It’s because people love the look of mounts.

6 Likes

Not at all. They allowed people to trade them in for the armored ones. Not the same as getting rid of them in the context that I meant as per getting rid of them accross the board. Also explain to me how them being limited makes you race to level 60 and causes any more harm to a casual then does them not liking to raid and wanting teir 1 gear. On top of that in response to your “they arent finished” argument:

1. people dont seem to care
  2. the armored mounts arent those same mounts with armor so when were they finished since them being unfinished means they had a finished version since theyvare seperate mounts entirely
  3. Why does it matter since they are just reskins of mounts (since all the mounts are basically reskins) that dont matter at all and dont change the game in any way the same arguments you use for transmog can be applied here

My 3rd point goes to the fact that I believe you argue points you dont believe (in bad faith) and makes me believe your posting here merely to troll people that you feel wronged you in some way by not wanting transmog or other changes you wanted.

2 Likes

I’d love those mounts, but only if they become permanent.

I’m strongly against time limited items. In vanilla people didn’t know that those mounts would not be available later, so that change didn’t affect game play. Vast majority of players didn’t even get a chance to buy one because they joined later or were too slow.

If mounts become time limited in Classic, it would mean players would rush to max level and grind gold to buy as many of those mounts as they can before they disappear. That is not in spirit of vanilla. Carrots that encourage to rush to max level should stay in retail, not in Classic.

3 Likes

Totally agree with what you’re saying. That would be a very big change from what we had in Vanilla though. The vendors never stocked both mounts and so it would permanently add a choice for your epic mount that didn’t exist beforehand.

I wouldnt care if they did that or like my idea if people want them to remain a prestige thing and for them to be semi rare have them in game for the limited time then move them into the black market auction house. Also your carrot on the stick analogy fails when you consider all the other carrots on a stick that make getting to max level as fast as possible a desireable thing for some people. On top of all that the people that didnt make in time will be able to buy them off of the auction house the people that grind faste enough will amke sure there are plenty to buy.

How is them all being in the game at one time a bad thing? As far as from the same venders?

LOL, yer really stretching.
You should consider a career in politics. :wink:

1 Like

I advocated for this in the original deleted mega thread. Since Blizz doesn’t want the rushing it could be a valid solution.
All or nothing. As it stands atm it looks like nothing.

More pieces missing from their museum imo.

Tell us all where the black market house was in vanilla.

Or is this a case of “I don’t care a fig about authenticity as long as I get what I want”?

It’s pretty simple actually.

Its not a major change at all. Its a reskinned mount. Not a big deal. Also they existed in 1.12. Its not like transmog that was never there. To begin with.
Also its not up tk you to decide hwat somekne else shojld feel about a mount in game. Since they would both be in game at that point in this scenario just buy the armored one and bam you get your feels.

1 Like

Ill admit my fault on that point. I meant the goblin auction houses. I figured they were called black market ah back then. More than that would you like to respond to any of my other points or are you out?

Even tbe neutral AH’s did not have items placed for sale by Blizzard.

Or is this a case of “i don’t give a fig about authenticity as long as I get what I want”?

As for your "other points, IMO, they are really nothing but regurgitated repetition of “points” that have already been stated and which I have previously addressed.

Yeah nice rebuttal. You got nothing. Thanks for admitting defeat graciously. I would compromise and put them in to get 1.7 av any day of the week. The mounts are reskins they mean nothing as far as it goes. You are trolling because you didnt getvwjat you wanted its sad.

3 Likes

Welcome back, old friend. Give us back our Classic mount progression!

2 Likes

Ahhhhh it feels good to be back.

Still haven’t seen a legitimate reason why these mounts should be left out of the game…

Just bitter people, and those who don’t actually care misrepresenting this issue as “oh go play BFA if you like collecting mounts”. It couldn’t be further from the truth.

Thank you for making a new thread btw! Let’s keep this issue at the top of the forums.

8 Likes

It sounds to me like you don’t really care about authenticity, only what you want.

Thanks for being honest, I guess.

Welcome back.

Oh the irony of Vakul screaming #NoChanges when he’s pro-tokens, pro-transmogs, pro-Classic+ and pro-NEW content. Makes me laugh so much. Does he think his post history is invisible?

Let’s play Hangman! Nine letter word starting with H. H _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

4 Likes

Whats even more funny is that he claims he is a grown a… man with a kid and all he does is argue in our thread all day every day. At least make it entertaining. His points are so hollow it’s not even funny to entertain the poor troll.

I was not aware that “legitimate” was defined as “something which Shimy cannot simply hand wave away and/or choose to ignore”.

1 Like