Unarmored Mounts Decision Feedback

That’s like asking for every raid to be available one like every private server around, the idea of not having stuff like that early on is to give everyone a chance to be prepared for it rather than forcing them to rush content and in the case of raids gearing and prepping for .

they could be included for several phases, not just one. Makes no sense to me.

3 Likes

Probably an unpopular opinion…but i don’t care one bit if the unarmored mounts are there. If they are, cool, something extra to collect. If not, oh well.

Oh hey. You’re entitled to your opinion and it’s fine.

I think it’s rather the justification that has most peoples hackles up. We know it’s BS.

1 Like

And yet, Warriors cancelling their Bloodlust during PVP or Duels does not remove them from combat. I know because I asked a streamer to test it.

Your argument about 1.12 not 1.12.2 is invalid. This decision was an active choice not a default because they’re using 1.12.0.

I was really looking forward to the older mounts. I missed out on one by a week back in classic.

Please put them back in, and give us an option of armored or unarmored. Let those beautiful mounts see the light of Azeroth once more.

2 Likes

Show me where I said that the decision was not an active decision.

What I said was that the original mount system existed in 1.12 and that using that system in Classic was not a change from 1.12.

Using the original mount system in Classic is still consistent with 1.12 since it existed in 1.12.

Its a change from their reference client and the interview where they talked about it said it was actively a decision they made.

It would seem to me that their reference client is 1.12 according to their statement that 1.12 is the foundation.

Can you provide an official Blizzard statement stating their reference client is 1.12.1 or 1.12.2?

Well, clearing Bloodlust doesn’t drop you from combat and that was a 1.12.1 change.

That is still part of 1.12, so that is also consistent with 1.12. 1.12.1 is not the entirety of 1.12, though.

By the logic you just claimed, we should be getting Journeyman Riding, if it wasn’t a direct change…

Pick a point of view, or stop arguing.

1 Like

Was the original mount system present in 1.12? YES, it was.

Did Blizzard say that 1.12 was the foundation for Classic? YES, they did.

Were things changed in 1.12.1 also present in 1.12? YES, they were.

Can you provide ANY official Blizzard statement stating that 1.12.1 or 1.12.2 was their "reference client? You have not yet done so.

The fact that they by default included all the 1.12.1 changes, except what they actively chose not to include because the felt it was a good change says that they were not using 1.12.0 as the base.

This statement defeats

this statement.

imagine going on the internet and arguing about something that shouldn’t even be an argument . CLASSIC MOUNTS BELONG IN CLASSIC WOW.

I do not recall saying that they were using 1.12.0 as the base or foundation.

They said that 1.12 was the foundation. 1.12 includes 1.12.0 as well as 1.12.1 and beyond.

You have yet to provide ANY official Blizzard statement that 1.12.1 or 1.12.2 is their “reference client”.

Yes. I totally agree. You were the one who’s been claiming otherwise in many posts.

Therefore not including something from 1.12.1 IS AN ACTIVE CHANGE TO THE BASELINE.

some pictures for the fortnite legion babys who don’t understand what a CLASSIC epic mount looks like

And how do they add those mounts to Classic without changing 1.12 or adding an inauthentic change to Classic?

Or does authenticity not count when it is something you want?

IF they decide to make those inauthentic changes to add those mounts, should they leave those mounts in permanently, which would be just as inauthentic as not having them?

Or does authenticity not count when it is something you want?

If they add those mounts and then remove them in one of the phases, that puts added pressure on players to speed level to buy those mounts before they are removed, which is what Blizzard wants to avoid.

LUL no comment you are a special breed of stupid… thanks for bumping a cause you don’t believe in though. I hope you can get over your issue of defending and protecting an illogical game design choice.

1 Like