Unable to upgrade ilvl gear at npcs

Yeah. If links work:

https://imgur.com/a/WhTBmg6

Has anyone tried a key to see if you still get io, key upgrades/downgrades, etc? Or is the entire system down?

Exact same issues. Very frustrating.

Season 4 sucks because it locked out the ability to upgrade Season 3 gear (but prior Season gear was ok lol), so here I have to re-grind for all new gear which is a painful waste of hours.

NOW, as of today, for some reason, I can no longer upgrade Season 4 gear…but get this, I can now upgrade Season 3 gear lol.

Is someone at Blizzard just mashing buttons over there?
C’mon please get this fixed for us.

I did a key about 30 mins ago and got IO and gear.

1 Like

Somebody or something toggled the end of S4.

We’re done. Everybody pack up and enjoy the sunshine. Booze optional.

1 Like

That too actually, I’m grinding crests for what? Expac is over. If this was season 1 would things be different? Would you feel different? And be honest. Let’s say this was a Monday going into a Tuesday season 1.

That’s not what’s happening here but I’m curious.

We should be so lucky.

For one night? no i wouldn’t. But i also don’t get mad at very much in video games lol. Dunno why just never have

Truth, truth, I appreciate your response.

1 Like

I also just bought a new gaming pc and 45 inch monitor with all the Bells and whistles, I spent like 4K on it. So I admit im being a brat. lol.

It’s been 20 years and Blizzard still can’t untangle their spaghetti coding.

Small indie company, ect, ect.

good lord a 45 inch monitor? Better be playing from the couch lol

It’s a 45 inch curved, nah playing from my desk chair, gimme all the blindness lol

Head on a swivel

lol yeah, I have to literally turn my head to see what’s on the left side of my screen sometimes.

Also wow has taken all the fun out of new rigs since it’s so old the updated hardware does no good. I would give up all the gold, achievements, mounts, whatever to get a Wow 2 with an updated engine

That pretty much confirms the wowhead post that the theory is they pushed the updates for WoW to the wrong instance of the game

Yeah, I get that. I got his computer because I do play other games. I play farming/sim games too and there’s this sim coming out called Inzoi which is basically like the sims 4 but it’s got unreal engine 5 graphics so I’m preparing.

Can confirm its cooked

time to hit the Euro Truck Simulator for a few hours lol. Deliver some tires and milk