Unable to upgrade ilvl gear at npcs

I wouldn’t do it, ugh whatever fine, you win.

…I don’t even know how to respond to this lol. This has never happened on any web based platform before

I’m admiting defeat? I’m saying you’re right, I’m agreeing with you?

Time to read a book or do something productive.

Yeah i’ve never had someone do that online before lol. It’s a weird feeling

1 Like

I’m not like most ppl, I may be hot headed, speak my truth, and I’m blatantly honest. But I will always try to see someone else’s side and when they show that to me and I see I’ve lost, or I’m overreacting, I’ll always admit it, I’m an anomaly I guess.

Online? yes for sure. there are no consequences online so people rarely do it. Kudos to you.

Weirdly enough I do this more online than I do in person lol.

Also I think in general there’s a certain hype train that happens. Ppl are irritated, post a post. Me - I’m kind irritated yeah, then I see responses and I start hyping it like yeah, ACTUALLY I AM REALLY IRRITATED. But then once you’ve calmed down you’re like, but are you THAT irritated?

For the record I went and checked LFR and it at least was still fated despite the tooltip not being there. Can’t vouch for if it’s the case for directly walking in but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be.

People just value their time which i get but somtimes just gotta be realistic. If the whole game was down i’d see being that upset about it a little more. but this is just like one piece of the game isn’t working right haha

You got awakened gear? That’s good to know

Yeah I get that, and I think for me. I saw that in game because I have a crud ton of crests and went to upgrade and can’t. So I jumped on that hype train. I can do it tomorrow it’s fine.

1 Like

Actually, I am capped in updog and still having this same issue. I visited Yomama, and couldn’t solve the problem.

1 Like

See look two ppl squabbling, made sense and figured it out. Look at us lol

That sucks, probably even worse for people capped on flightstones with many upgrades available. They are only hurt by playing anymore for the day as they’ll be deleting currency. A useless cap in the first place because it resets with the season start.

I am level 449. I am a mere weakling. How will I save Azeroth right now? The world depends on me

2 Likes

Well yeah the cap needs to go away that’s a whole other thing I’m not getting into right now.

1 Like

which, if we’re being honest here, should cause you to look inward about being that upset over a currency that doesn’t mean anything because the xpac is over. But i do agree it doesn’t make any sense to have a cap on them at this point