Unable to upgrade ilvl gear at npcs

Looks like they accidentally reverted the upgrade vendors to season 3 (they can upgrade dreaming gear … or at least they would be able to if we still have dreaming crests)

Yea, but we don’t know how much is tied together. Linxy just replied that the upgrade NPCs issue will be fixed with restarts tomorrow. What about the rest tho… hopefully they can hotfix that stuff.

Also it’s not happening to everyone. One Wowhead comment says a player on their alt isn’t experiencing any of these problems.

Okay so be mad but expecting them to call in the cavalry to fix it tonight is silly. it’s not like the game is down. you just can’t do awakened raids and upgrade your gear for a gasp measly 12 hours

1 Like

good point the wowhead comments are 100% factual

its factual im not experiencing them either

blizzard forum comments notoriously factual as well

Well if we can’t believe anyone…

Combative aren’t we? lol.

let me get a screenshot of s4 gear being in the upgrade system with a timestamp

Can’t lie my kids annoyed me tonight and now seeing all these other children whine is the cherry on top

1 Like

You have trust issues, and that’s ok.

Same issue - exactly as OP described.

go “manage your properties”

1 Like

lol you’re lucky this banter is light and I like you.

i know i would hate to incur your wrath of non-stop complaining on various platforms

What other various platforms lol the only forums I post on is wow forums, try again.

somehow even sadder

I would assume most of the people that would fix this are already at home which is probably why it is tomorrow morning.

1 Like

I wish I could tell my residents that

A good analogy would be if one of your “residents” called you at 11pm because the edge of their carpet started coming up in the corner and they expect you to get out there tonight to get it fixed.