Unable to upgrade ilvl gear at npcs

Dang, I’m not the only one, I can’t even xmog rn too. So I gotta look ugly and un-upgraded until this is fixed. :slight_smile:

Update: apparently Blizz is aware of this issue

1 Like

brother blizzard replied to this very thread lmao

2 Likes

Just as a heads up too, the dungeon tab is greyed out too, so we aren’t able to look up loot that drops from any dungeon in the aventure guide.

I’m hoping you guys have a plan a bit more immediate than that for stuff like raids and keystones. The entire thing is disabled and expecting us to wait until tomorrow morning for it all to work is just not good enough. An entire oceanic raid night is being nixed because of this.

2 Likes

Jesus, and thier response is, we’ll fix it tomorrow? That’s crazy.

3 Likes

Can you not just bring the realms down immediately and fix this? Waiting all night and into tomorrow really doesn’t speak to urgency or customer service.

2 Likes

call your dentist right now to see if they’ll squeeze you in tonight. People have lives my guy

1 Like

a real good look leading up to WW huh

1 Like

Maintenance extended days I’m okay with, this I am not. You’re basically screwing us all for entire night. Get your geek squad on board and fix this asap. Why are we waiting until tomorrow morning? lol.

1 Like

If your internet goes out right now, try calling your ISP to get them out tonight…this isn’t how the real work works little buddy.

2 Likes

Guess all scheduled raids are off the table for tonight.

1 Like

Almost like they have people employed and not robots that don’t need sleep, food, breaks and such. Yes it’s annoying but they are people too.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I work in property management my good sir. If someone’s apartments pipes burst I AM the one that gets called, woken out of sleep to go handle the situation. So yes. Have people on call.

1 Like

imagine comparing working plumbing to a silly video game. Get a grip nerd

4 Likes

A burst pipe is a lot different than a video game.

2 Likes

But the difference is that this is a game, that is pipes bursting.

2 Likes

Welcome to microsoft.

It’s still a product you’re paying for and expect to be functional, game or not.

1 Like

ahh yes microsoft who notoriously checks notes created the platform we’ll all using to play this video game we’re complaining about