- I changed phone carriers last year or so (when I wasn’t playing WoW). Fast forward to now, and i’m trying to update the phone number associated with my account.
- I no longer have that phone #, so I can’t change it and every time I try, it sends a text to my old number (lol).
- I’ve opened a support ticket and they want me to send in my ID or birth certificate.
- I sent in a drivers license with my face and information I don’t want in the blizzard system (eye color, picture, ID#) etc. Name/address and birthyear are clearly visible.
- I was told I have to send in my personal information unedited (?).
TLDR - I refuse to put my PII in your system.
Now what? Who do I need to talk to, because the person with my old Verizon number (probably) has access to my account. Is there another way to verify without sending in my birth certificate (not happening).