Unable to turn in Last Stand of The Moon Guard

And same advice applies open a stuck on quest ticket and please be mindful of the dates this was necroed already once after more then a year next time better to start ur own thread.

2 Likes

I already submitted a ticket for this one and they reply that they are busy and link for resources and I found this one with helpful resourceful gm.Sorry for not creating a new thread if this one is bothering you.

Its actualy against the rules for necroing a thread thats more then a week or 2 old and the blue would still tell you to open a ticket I would continue with the ticket and say i still have a problem.

2 Likes

I already did mate .Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Just pointing out this line with your guild name being something ironic.

But either which way, necroing things anything older than a week or two is a bad idea because the information changes all the time, as do the systems. So what may have worked back years or even months ago - may not work now. Also worth pointing out that our Blues here are not GMs. They don’t handle tickets, but they do try to help or point people in the proper direction when and where they can. You’re not guaranteed a response from them though.

Try submitting your ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/472/ticket

Leave it short and sweet, too much rambling can muddy the ticket. I would even go so far as to linking this thread, just so they can see that it’s been fixed for others and that this is the advised method of getting it fixed. If you get a TEMPLATED (not automated) response, there is usually a button to the bottom to the tune of “I still need help.” Hit that and it’ll reopen it into a higher queue.

The resources they try and send people to are what will normally get things resolved for the majority of folks, but there are instances like these that still need a more in-depth touch.

I do wish you luck in getting this resolved for you.

[Edit] I see I’m too slow in typing tonight and you two have it in hand without all my rambling.

3 Likes

I just have no life some nites so i try to help where i can #blizzardareuhiring J/K

2 Likes

Just to help anyone seeing this thread. That letter gets sent when there are high ticket volumes. The reason is that the suggestions given fix most issues. There is a link in the email if you are still having problems. Use it. You get into a higher-priority queue.

I have personally received one of those letters for a different quest issue. It is not meant as a brush-off. It is meant to try and speed up troubleshooting for players where the basic steps resolve their issue. It makes a shorter queue for players where those steps don’t resolve their issue.

7 Likes

sorry to bump this old thread in 2022, near end of Shadowlands.

I am having this exactly same issue, had tried everything possible, but still not fixed.

I have submitted ticket 3 days ago, received nothing other than an auto reply which is useless.

regards,

Unfortunately, ticket times right now are a little atrocious, so you’ll be waiting for longer yet, I’m afraid. I’ve seen it range anywhere from 6-10ish days turnaround time right now.

And just for clarification - you race changed and had the quest borking out for you? Or no character service at all and you’re just generally having an issue with this quest? Or you didn’t teleport back? There are some different issues at play here, which is generally why necroing old threads isn’t wise.

1 Like

yes, I did race change a couple of times. also, it seems I don’t have option to feed her mana, was this a bug too?

1 Like

I am currently having that same issue right now, i do remember switching this to NB and changing to other races but. Shes on top instead of the bottom at her final state, with the quest Building an army… But no option to feed her since shes at her finished form. With the quest hand in.

Now i have put a ticket in, just waiting for a reply. But why dont they just remove this part of the quest or auto complete that stage since its bugging a lot. Trying to get my appearance unlocked for balance of power for my hunter. Now i gotta wait even longer because of the bug thats been around for how many years now. Just an idea, but hopefully they can get to me soon. :slight_smile: Just sucks to still see this happening