Unable to transfer to any RP realm

I am attempting to transfer from the Aerie Peak server to Earthen Ring. After selecting the destination realm and clicking Next, I get an error: “There was a problem with your order. Please try again.” I noticed this happens if I select any RP realm from the list (Argent Dawn, Sentinels, etc), but not normal realms (in that case there is no error and the button changes to Accept).

2 Likes

I am having the same problem. I put in a ticket and I got a condescending response (not cool). So I responded with exactly what you described: It’s only happening with RP realms.

Hope it gets fixed!

1 Like

Thanks, Reynar. The error is supposed to be a bit more descriptive so something definitely seems up. This was sent up to be looked into so they should hopefully be able to get things straightened out.

6 Likes

Same issue here :frowning:

How is this listed as solved… lol… . It’s not solved until we can transfer… “I hear you and I told someone” is your process, not our solution.

I’m getting this too going FROM an RP realm. This is really poor coding to have every error fall through to the default “we dunno but you cant” type message. I’ve done the usual, look for pets, heirloom armor… can’t find any of that.

It’s because it helps people know they’re being heard and that they know it’s being addressed. Otherwise people start screeching from the rafters that their cries are not being acknowledged and it’s terrible customer service to not provide updates.

As has been stated so many times over - our SFAs are not GMs or Devs. They don’t fix these things, but they’re trying to keep players in the loop in that the issues are being worked on.

6 Likes

A topic being marked solved means the OP has received an answer to their question - not that the issue being reported has been fixed. This gives forum users a place to quickly find the answer to the question they may also have - just as you were able to.

We’re not able to fix the problem ourselves but we can communicate that it is being worked on.

To help keep updates to these issues consolidated, we’ve created a sticky topic where we’ll be sharing updates going forward.

7 Likes