Unable to transfer server - Mailbox bug

I’m trying to transfer off of Windseeker but for this character i get an error “can’t transfer a character with mail”

I’ve checked my mailbox, its empty.

I’ve cleaned out my ignore list in case there is some in there from an ignored player.

I’ve not quested on this specific character in months, so Its unlikely that I have quest mail that is queued to send.

I’ve been unable to create a ticket as support is not taking tickets at this time.

Once you get to the ticket system, even though it’s free transfer, use purchases/ purchase failure to get a ticket in.

3 Likes

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/167/solution

3 Likes

I get the following error when i attempt to make a “Purchase Failure” ticket.
“We’re not accepting tickets for this issue right now. Please try again later.”

That is the same issue I am seeing.

Also, Kozzae that link is not going to the ticket path at all, so I think they are blocking it now for some reason.

Not sure about the ticket path, but if you are referring to this character, they have a Brew of the Month Club mail that looks like it should be available to you tomorrow.

6 Likes

Thank you, didn’t realise brew of the month came out in the middle of the month.

I’ll check my mail again tomorrow and try.

1 Like

Trying a different link, it doesn’t go directly to a ticket but contact us is on the bottom

The brew of the month mail arrived today, It was the brew from March, I guess this character never opened it when it was sent and it expired.

I was unable to loot the brew from the mail, but deleting the mail allowed me to server transfer.

3 Likes