Unable to trade Baa'lial Soulstone pet

I could not trade away the Diablo event pet to another player despite the following:

• Same faction
  • Same loot goblin tagged
  • Even the same realm

Is this going to be Dimmed Primeval again:unamused:

8 Likes

Had the same issue - 2 different people tried to trade the pet to me, but it said I was ineligible both times. We had all been in a raid group together to kill the same goblin.

3 Likes

Same here as well; have been doing this for several hours now, have tagged all of them but one because of a DC, and not a single person has been able to trade me.

1 Like

Same issue with multiple people that I tried to trade with after killing the same goblin in SW. Stated they were ineligible, blue text still shows tradeable, and I confirmed with them all they had tagged the same goblin.

2 Likes

+1. I’ve tried to trade the pet to multiple different people after each goblin kill. Each is ineligible even though they took part in the event.

1 Like

Same here. I now have 5 pets and 3 Nightmare Banners that I was going to give to those that are in my party. But I can not trade them, it says I can because we were all in the same group hitting the same goblin.

Now we (Wife, daughter, son, my mother and I) have been in the party all day and some of us can trade the pet while others can not.

1 Like

This has been going on since at least the Dimmed Primeval stones that dropped in the pre-patch and could only randomly be traded. Most of the time no one in my party could ever trade them.

I just missed out on the bag for the same reason. Be nice if they ever fixed bugs like this that literally go on for years but I’m beginning to think the priority is just simply 0

Were you in a party with that player?

In a party, in the same guild, in the same house.

1 Like

Ya same here, Same party, same guild and same server. 2 of us could never trade the pet or toys and the other 3 in our group could trade them all.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem right now.

I looted one and trying to give it to my partner who tagged and got loot from the goblin. Says they are ineligible.

1 Like

Still happening! Has anyone heard any updates on it :c

1 Like

Same here. Tagged 3 times, could not be traded.
Blizz DO BETTER. paying for 18 years… come on… let me have the dang pet…

1 Like

I have also experienced this bug. There is no reason at this point to not make the pet cageable since almost everyone has this pet and would want to give any extras away.

2 Likes