Unable to start Mechagon

What do we do if a quest isn’t showing up at all and all the pre req are done? I have done everything to be able to start the Mechagon quest line for the alliance and the Tinkmaster never showed and I can not move forward?

What quest are you looking for and on what character-realm?

The Legend of Mechagon, Dawnbringer, Dragnon

You can’t pick up that quest on that character because it appears you’ve already completed it.

It appears you stopped right after that, so your next quest should be in Tiragarde.

2 Likes

where in Tiragarde? I have searched everywhere?

Click “next quest.” It directs to the quest page with a map that shows the location, as well as other player comments.

3 Likes

Saw that after I asked. Thank you so so much. I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

No problem at all! If it isn’t where it should be, feel free to return.

3 Likes

it is showing up on my map. I wasted hours and hours trying to figure this out. thanks again!

3 Likes

It happened. You can usually find where to go next by looking for exclamation points that may show up in the area on your map. Your Quest Journal Panel will also try to advise you on where you need to go next for your War Campaign.

The Quest Completion Tracker on Wowhead is a pretty good tool to help figure out what you may have done. Which Is what I believe Ekon may have used to help figure out where you were. :slight_smile:

Good luck, Dragnon!

3 Likes