Unable to report player

I am trying to report a player for what I thought looked like toxic behavior, but when I right-clicked their name, I had no option to report them.

When I tried to contact support I had no option to report player or open a ticket.

I guess it would depend on what the behaviour was. If it was language, that should have been there as an option. Same with cheating.

I was doing LFR The Jailer’s Vanguard and they were berating 2 people for taking the anima power they think are useless instead of letting people take the anima power they want. Seriously, their tone was not nice and they were calling the 2 people out in instance chat. I made a small comment about how it was my 1st time seeing somebody comment on the anima powers people were taking in LFR and was kicked just as the boss fight started.

We were waiting in front of The Tarragrue for a long time so there is a very high chance that they did not like my comment and were whispering the tanks and other people to vote to kick me.

I tried to report them, but as mentioned, I had no option to.

Am I being too sensitive? Is this reportable behavior?

In any case, I have added them to my ignore list and hope I never have to play with them again.

Being kicked? No. If they had been using foul language, that would be reportable but only via the right-click report for language option in-game.

Prior to being kicked, you should have had the option to initiate a kick, but seeing that the majority ended up voting you out, it’s unlikely that your VTK would have succeeded unfortunately.

Adding them to your ignore list is definitely the best option there as you should no longer get grouped with them via LFD/R.

4 Likes

Shame.

It’s not even about me being kicked to be honest.

It’s about having these kind of people berating people for not doing things their way and convincing the group to kick anybody who comments on this behavior.

1 Like

only thing reportable would be bad language use or profanity if they used it

getting someone kicked in lfr is so ez, all someone does is say blah is afk and the group mindlessly votes, been that way for a long time

the system is lame, if u have feedback on it though post about it on general discussion so it gets passed along

1 Like

i believe you did the right thing monkest. just keep the jerk on ignore. don’t let the troll on your way out. it’s just mean.

i see your problem is. ignore it.