Unable to report player in-game

Was doing a pug raid, when {Removed} whispered me extremely offensive comments. I have said nothing to this person the entire raid and have no idea why he even whispered me; especially since i was second on the healing meters.

{Removed}

I have had family die from the virus and I find this extremely disrespectful.

I have a screenshot of the whispers, but cannot link in forums.

Please remove the quote and character name-- calling someone out is not permitted on the forums and could lead to actions taken against yourself.

Right-clicking and reporting the chat line for language is the vastly preferred method, but you can use the Support link at the top of the page and file a ticket for real life threat.

If the game was unable to present you with the reporting option, it is either a corrupt display file or a mischievous addon, and you’ll want to perform a UI Reset (not a /reload) to prevent it from happening again.

4 Likes

im not able to edit my post to remove names. in-game player reporting was not an option when I right clicked his name. I have posted a ticket through the website. Thank you for the information on how to do this.

1 Like

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, Glasskam.

You should normally be able to right click on the chat line to report the language used. If you continue to have this issue I’d recommend resetting your User Interface and see if that helps.

4 Likes