Unable to progress quest due to Anduin Wrynn not being there

I have the quest Heros Call: Twilight Highlands! and I’ve spent probably 30 minutes running around trying to get to twilight highlands and have active quests. I took the portal to there, but there were no quests.

When I go to the SW Keep, where Anduin should be, he’s just… not there. Turalyon is there instead, for whatever reason.

What do?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-cannot-complete-quest-heros-call-twilight-highlands/681576

Yeah it still doesn’t work.

He’s just not there due to there being 583 different phases of SW Keep.

May need to pop in a ticket. Some of these we can assist - others we’ll need to wait on the devs to fix. Doesn’t hurt to ask.

1 Like

I did make a ticket, they ignored the content of the ticket and gave me a copy paste answer telling me to check wowhead lmao

That may be a first response, but if you need additional assistance, reopen that ticket.

Thank you. I will do so. I kind of need to do Twilight Highlands for the Loremaster achievement, but I can’t even get it started at all to do it, so I’m currently doing Vash’Jyr, which is a good zone anyway to do, but I still need for LM. Once I’m finished up here I will try and get to Twilight Highlands again.

From what I can see that breadcrumb quest had to be completed for you, Sephrinx. You should be able to pick up the quest Twilight Shores now.

Thank you so much, I’ll check it out here in a bit and see what happens!