Unable to obtain Mythic+ Keystone

Hi there,

I have completed 2 Mythic dungeons this week - a De Other Side 0 and a Mists of Tirna Scithe +9 - and have not received a Mythic+ keystone on my character. I did not receive a keystone from the Great Vault; I have checked my bags, bank, and mailbox and I cannot find a keystone in any of them. When I speak to Ta’hsup in Oribos to receive I new key, he does not present me with the dialogue option to obtain a new keystone. It is possible I may have accidentally deleted my keystone, but I have never done this before and do not specifically remember doing so this week.

I submitted a ticket and received what I believe to be an automated/general response (referred to the “issue” but not anything specific to my case) that directed me here and to submit a bug report.

You received a templated response that was not automated but instead sent by a real live GM. Those templated responses are often times best to help with the bulk of tickets, to cut down with the easier fixed instances.

At the end of that templated response, there would have been a button to the tune of “I still need help”. You can hit that and you’ll be put back into queue for a more in-depth look from a GM.

If it’s been deleted, that may be beyond a fix from a GM, which is why they direct folks to the bug report forum, especially if you’re not getting the dialog from the NPC there by the great vault. Perhaps with the reset and the vault loot available on Tuesday, you’ll get a new key then if it was deleted, but you can try reopening your ticket to see where that gets you. I would still post up in the Bug Forum just to cover your bases.

3 Likes

When did you do them this week?

The week resets Wednesday, so if you did them between Wednesday and now, that’s why the vault isn’t showing anything. The keystone and gear reward from the great vault will appear after this week resets.

2 Likes

I think you meant the week resets on Tuesday for the NA region and Wednesday for the EU region.

3 Likes

Yes, I completed those dungeons this week, but I did not loot a keystone from the last boss in the 0 or the end chest in the +9. I also completed a SD +6 last night and did not receive a keystone from that chest as well.

I generated the loot for my great vault before the last reset (before this past Tuesday/Wednesday) but did not actually claim the gear until after the reset; I believe this may be why the game thinks I have a keystone/is not giving me one from any of the normal avenues.

Can you check the Vault again and see if you got anything in it to claim. Might be that you have some pending items in there.

You won’t get a keystone from the end run chests if you didn’t use a keystone to initiate the mythic+ run. Only the person who initiates the run with their keystone gets one at the end.

You’ll get a keystone when you loot the great vault after weekly reset.

3 Likes