Unable to login, game stuck a "Logging in to game server"

Everyone landing here, saving you to scroll through all this, click right here: [Pacific Northwest] You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328) - #92 by Jambrix

I keep getting error WOW51900328 logging in to TBC Classic, for the last two hours.

• I have restarted my PC, router and bnet multiple times at this point.
  • I checked for game updates
  • I tried repairing the game, which ended in an error
  • I uninstalled the TBC client and reinstalled it
  • I checked for updates again
  • I checked to repair again, no repairs needed
  • I tried tracert to some of the servers I play on (WoW Classic Realms Listed By Data Center (Updated 8/31/19)) and get to at least blizzard data centers with what seems to be like ~19 ms latency

Any tips?

edit: It seems I also can not connect via the shadowlands client, getting the same error

edit2: It seems I am able to connect “World of Warcraft Classic” just fine and get to a character screen.

edit3: As someone below posted: wave is my ISP

Same here, with wave internet

I too have wave, updated my post above.

There’s already a long thread about wave and its issues.

1 Like

Thanks, hope they can provide an update soon.

I am also in Pacific Northwest but my ISP is not Wave but another small provider. I was able to play last night but have not been able to log in all day today. It is good to hear that help may be on the way.

It is very likely that your ISP goes through a larger ISP for the routing peers so it could still be the same issue as Wave customers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.