Unable to log in

I’m not sure if this is in the right category. But, I’m getting 2 error messages when I log in. It is making me verify that i’m human, and it’s also saying that email account isn’t found, upon logging in to the battle net, app. I can log into my account via browser though. Are the log in servers down???

Shouldn’t be.

Could you try a quick reboot, see if that helps. When you came to the forums, you did log in fresh, or were you already logged on?

1 Like

Thank you. Will reboot and repost. it’s still however, saying email doesn’t exist, and that it’s making me verify that i’m a human, but I can log in via here??? it’ll take me a few moments to reboot device. Thank you so much!!!

That does sound odd. If it doesn’t work, we may need to have you reach out to our techs.

Still unable to log in after a complete reboot. This is a new device, an upgraded computer, i’m not sure if this would cause that issue. But, i have been able to log in to this computer NEW DEVICE, even with battle net app and game. Now it’s just saying that email account doesn’t exist, but i can log into my other desk top computer, and everything is okay. I’m tech savvy so i know how to fix things, but this is baffling…

I know this is a dumb question, you are absolutely certain there isn’t a typo?

If it can find it on one computer, but not the other, the account has to exist.

2 Likes

I’m scanning for viruses as well, just to be safe. And no typo either, my log in name is very unusual, so it has to be correct, if that makes sense??? im’ 100% sure on that fact…:wink:

If none of that pans out, I’d reach out to our Techs, I’d suggest Live Chat.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/808/1204/channels

2 Likes

Thank you much. No typos on my log in name, but I butcher the rest of the post go figure??? us old people, I swear. Anyways, I am doing a complete reinstall, just to be safe. I will reach out via ticket. it’s definitely baffling, because I can log into the desk top computer, I can log in via the internet browser, via THIS DEVICE THE NEW DEVICE??? I think i’m done for today Lol…:wink: I will reach out via ticket.

Orlyia, thanks for the help. Reinstall fixed the issue…:wink:

1 Like