Unable to locate my very old characters

Good evening! I’m awaiting a ticket but I’m trying to locate my many maxed characters I had during The Mists of Pandaria and I cannot find them! I believe they were on earthen ring and I haven’t changed my account since about 2014. Can anyone assist? Thanks!

The forum system isn’t a point of contact for the staff and cannot be used to skip the ticket line. Unfortunately, you just have to wait for an agent to address it with you.

Was only curious if other players had similar experiences with this. Was not expecting the staff to reply, but thank you for your response!

Try posting in this thread

There’s an old thread on customer support that is still maintained, I would post there to see if any of the forum support staff can assist. I had the same issue a year or so ago when I recovered an old account, as the characters don’t show up in the realm list after many years. They were able to list the realms for me in that thread a couple years back so I didn’t have to click through every one. It may help to be more specific like if you recall any of the names or classes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.