Unable to buy anything on Auction House

think of all the money u’ll save bro

working as intended. I love my TSM. If you take that from me Raiderio and other dumb addon should go also.

I’d be fine with that.

I had same problem. I finally just clicked one that was like 4th or 5th on the list to get something. Like if an item was 200g I bought one for 1000g etc

I just wanted green BoE’s to skip normal grinding and go directly into Heroics

I don’t have a problem with people using the auction house to make money- that’s what it is there for. However, any addon or program that buys or sells items without the player having to click the buy or sell button is 100% botting and should be banned.

2 Likes

If there is a cooldown period for an item, it would prevent that. Doesn’t matter if you post one or two at a time, the instant cancel/repost insanity would end.

If I post ore and it gets undercut I can cancel it, but then have to wait 30 minutes before I can undercut the other guy. It would insert a necessary pause.

Edit: I think I get what you’re saying - people would post portions of their stock in drips and drabs to undercut others. But I’m saying - you post something, there’s a timer before you can post it again. In that case, I post ore, 5 minutes later I get undercut, but the 30 minute timer is in effect so that guys undercut stands for the next 25 minutes.

there is no cancelling involved - you realize a lot of these guys have 10 accounts or more. If you are going to limit the number of times people post in 30 minutes they might decide they need 20 accounts instead

At this point in time I actually don’t even know what problem you are trying to solve - it appears nothing to do with the topic of this thread

Right, so the 30 minute timer has to start when you post and reset again if you cancel.

And I addressed the 20 accounts thing in my original post - the cooldown has to be account wide. If they want to host 20 separate battle net accounts, well not much to be done about that - Blizz would making a killing on them with monthly sub fees. I think that’s really the exception though, how many actually do such a thing?

1 Like

They are still paying for each account if they are all under one bnet. I have 3 accounts all separate.

Well thats my point - if people REALLY want to game the system and have nothing better to do, it will always be possible. But this timer thing could limit things a bit.

I’m just looking for solutions to what is a real problem.

The “not available anymore” spam means the bots they be a working hard

2 Likes

You’re trying to buy the cheapest item along with thousands of other people. I just pick the cheapest one with at least 100 listings. Never have any problem.

No it means you took too long to click and buy in comparison to thousands of other people

The auction house went down with yesterdays patch, same as crafting orders. Auction house is back up if not a wee bit laggy but crafting orders are still out. I hope they fix that soon. A lot of people need it for their weekly crafting quest. :upside_down_face:

I can’t even post items let alone buy mats. Is the auction house down again?

its working for me now, but i still see bugs

I’ve given up on buying anything. I’d honestly be willing to buy the higher priced items, but for crafting reagents, it doesn’t work like that anymore. I can’t buy anything at all because the lowest priced items - which I can’t get rid of - are constantly, “Item not found.”

5 Likes

Just another reason to get rid of ALL addons. Sh** is out of control from AH to combat. Make WoW fun again.

1 Like

Cant buy mats “item no longer available”, spend over 30 min trying to buy 1 mat. Blizz if this is “working as intended” your crazy. 1 solution, let ME pick the price i will pay, i will NOT pick the lowest price item as thats constantly “unavail”. I dont mind picking a few rows down, pay an extra gold per item just to be able to actually PLAY.

1 Like

Something is REALLY broken in AH. I’m trying to buy a Wildercloth bag, there’s 1726 available, I buyout, it says item not available, I reload 1726 bags remaining, not going up, not going down, simply anyone can buy because something is stucked. What kind of QA Blizz has that a simple thing like this is allowed to happen?

1 Like