Unable to access my Portals

Hello,

My Shaman Portal has disappeared from Krasus’ Landing.

I have gained access to Argus on my Hunter, but none of my other 110 characters can access Argus or the starter quest.

Thanks in advance…

Try turning on low lvl quest trackers see if the ! shows up.

1 Like

When do you remember last seeing it? You seem to be partially through the questline for Doomhammer. I don’t know if that will help, but you may wish to return to Deepholm and talk to Therazane and finish up the questline.

Make sure you have trivial quest marked on your minimap, it is a lower level quest. Khadgar should have the quest Hand of Fate. The majority of your 110 and 110+ characters haven’t started the starting quest.

Your Monk appears to have completed the first quest 3 days ago, but never picked up the next quest. Go to Stormwind Harbor and talk to Vereesa Windrunner for Two if by Sea.

Your Druid should have the portal.

1 Like

Here is my update…

I disabled all add-ons. All toons have had their trivial quest enabled.

Quest completed for Doomhammer and I still dont have my Shaman Portal in Krasus’ Landing.

Druid does not have the Argus Portal.

Working on Monk now…

Try this instead of disabling addons this will properly fix things if its a corrupted ui https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549

1 Like

Ok, that fix the Druids access to Argus.

I still can not access Shaman’s Portal or Argus on the Shaman.

You are probably still missing a quest some where either keep doing quests or wait for a blue to check in the morning.

1 Like

Ok, its odd how the Shaman’s Portal comes and goes. Argus has never been there…

you ever get it fixed.

Nope still bugged.