Umpteenth post about MAX LEVELS in LOW BG

son you are confused , I am NOT a party sync player. I play in my current bracket, and I kill players that choose to party sync against me. I am NOT abusing new players, I am in the bracket I’m currently leveling through.

where on Earth do you see me saying anything about farming noob players??

seriously READ what I have said here before spewing nonsense

The biggest abuse imo currently in this game is FOTM re rollers to which ever is the flavor of the tuning patch. Take a look at the arena forums for this personified, every tuning patch. Most new players do not start at level 10.

More options should be available, as I mentioned earlier. Updates are happening, I don’t think this is our final form.
Dragonflight has a well done PVP gearing system, which could easily apply to the lower brackets. PVP gear, Crafted items becoming more viable is a step.

In regards to 20 years, this is reference to our options throughout 10-59.
No other game can offer players this many choices, plus World of Warcraft just does it the best. Beautiful game.

are you a twink?

I remember in MoP I would just play the last couple of levels for each bracket, I don’t really have the need to level anything but I usually just ran a few each bracket to help improve my play at max. Dungeons aren’t really a power check to make sure I’m tuning my play. I tried to do a character in BGs but got burnt out with the pace, mainly it was all the bots I hit when I hit into upper levels. At the time there were a lot of kick bots and lock scripters.

It looks like he was but not for a while (probably since the level squish). Tess has a higher ilvl than his 7 levels below him but her stats are worse.

i wasn’t asking you and it’s VERY obvi he is a twink lol

if you’re going off of his warlock armoury, that’s twink starter gear for 85s back in MoP. it hasn’t been relevant gear since the squish

1 Like

I was going to do this myself for forum study purposes, but you could on Tess if interested.
Level 25. Turn off Experience. Run 5 dungeons through Chromie Time.
2 Mop, 2 Wod, 1 Classic should work. BC is also good for sockets.
Take a look at gold earned after these 5 as we are out 10g from the start.
What is new item level compared to starting? How many pieces were obtained?
Do we have enough gold once turning experience back on for crafted options, Gems, Enchants?

1 Like

new players are going to get stomped with even gear or not. they’re fighting veterans with 15 years of pvp experience who know what the next step is in fighting every class.

The only thing that’s obvious is that you’re as bad at forum pvp as you are at the game.

haha whatever kiddo

I only have 1 day left on my account but I was considering that experiment if I stayed. I planned to do dungeons until 31 then run a couple of BGs throughout the brackets so I could give more real world advice. 61-69 and < BfA I played around, leveling dungeons is boring when I can keep Boomies up as tanks. Was considering fistweaving a bit then doing it max level on SS.

This is what I see as a more current twink.
~https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/alucardxd

We don’t need to min max a character to the complete end of the gearing spectrum to perform successfully. A little goes a long way, is why I made that suggestion.

1 Like
  • I care about my gear
  • I try to help my team win
  • I eat food in BG and use potions that I make
  • I show up in the top 3 levels of my bracket so I can assist my teammates
  • I’ve been called a tryhard

so if those things make me a “twink” sure… I put effort into being a member of my team. Since when does that make ME a bad person?

I grew up in the days of old games like Phantasy Star II and Exodus Ultima where the whole idea was to level up and equip your players. This has never stopped for me and I enjoy the leveling and equipping of my toons. I have over 170 toons spread over 5 accounts and only 7 of them are MAX level, I enjoy the process of leveling and playing each toon, NOT rushing to end content.

then go play max level where other people have experience you are playing in low levels where people are learning the game you are simply abusing that to feel better about yourself

Just skip the majority of the game. Yeah that’s working.

1 Like

You’re not going to convince anyone that you’re any older than a “kiddo” yourself when you have the maturity level of a 13-year-old edgelord.

wow you just don’t listen do you?

you have this preconceived notion about me.

This thread is about level 70 party sync that abuse the system to stay in lower level BG’s to camp noob levelers. I am posting that a geared in bracket can counter these 70 party sync clowns that remain in low level brackets to farm new players.

YOU are attacking me for being in MY OWN bracket because I “dare” to have gear??

Are you freakin serious

lol whatever you need to tell yourself

haha just because you feel things don’t make them true :wink:

take your own advice… you are doing a lot of ASSUMEing out here