Ulduar Logs

Do people really use Ulduar as a benchamrk for parsing?

1 Like

Logs import

Another guy who didn’t read the instructions.

3 Likes

Yes? That’s the current content, no one cares about last phase parses.

I check molten core parses for ulduar personally

5 Likes

Yea lets use the not current raid tier to look at parsing ! Genius!

i would argue that while no one cares about last phase parses, NO ONE CARES ABOUT PARSES. idiotic spread sheet sweaty try hard monkeybutts

4 Likes

Tell that to the 5 guilds my friends and I tried to be a part of.

All of us are 4750+ gs, have 3/9 bosses in HM Uld, all of us have off specs with sets around the same GS, not a single guild even considered us because of logs.

Our current guild want do HM content, so our parses suffer. Then people look at logs and say “Sorry, you suck”.

It’s the same thing as “Must have 6 years of experience for this entry level job” situation.

3 Likes

all the parses in the world and its still all garbage. its a bunch of little nerdlings with spreadsheets needing to feel important because they are doormats in real life.

3 Likes

I hate to tell you this, but a lot of people care about parses.

I’m guessing your parses aren’t very good.

everyone cares about parses. you’re in deniUHL.

GS doesn’t really mean anything on classic. On private servers it meant more because there literally is no logging system to check your parse. So basically you have GS and achievements to go off of. Both are way worse metrics then logs are. Though there are no gdkps on private servers with monkeys buying all their gear, so GS is probably a little better than it is on classic.

I use ICC personally

If you can’t parse blue or better, current or last phase content. You’re not raiding with me.

2 Likes

Agree, and to add to this point, checking performance history in general is a joke. When I am hiring a new employee, what do I care how their last job performance was? Actually. what do I care how my current employees performance metrics are? It more matters that I am including everybody at all times and never making someone feel undervalued even if they are terrible at their job.

On a completely unrelated note, anyone here a bankruptcy expert? Might need your services.

3 Likes

Yeah my guild literally trials people for your spot while youre in raid lmfao.

You could probably find a workaround going to a decent most hm clearing gdkp and posing as a buyer. Your parses should improve due to their competency

1 Like

My parses last phase were very good tho take that back

Idk but as a resto sham parsing just pisses me off bc when you gota disc with you or it isnt a stack fight gl parsing

Healing and tank parses are a little different, they are more a measure of how much you can grief your raid. DPS parsing however is very straightforward.

1 Like