Ulduar in 7.3.5 and farming Mimiron's Head

With the changes to Ulduar achieves in 7.3.5 it seems that farming for Mimiron's Head is now impossible.

I can no longer set to 25-man, which was required for 25+0 to even have a chance for Mimiron's Head to drop from Yogg-Saron.

Why screw us over for farming? It was already nerfed down to a 1% drop (perhaps less) and has been that way since it became "old content".

Is it even available as a drop in Timewalking 10-man, assuming no help from keepers? Even if it is, I'd vastly prefer to just farm the old legacy 25+0 by myself rather than compete with 9 other scrubs who don't deserve a random 1% drop because they probably haven't been farming 25+0 for ages. FFS Blizzard, sometimes I hate you.
you can still get it, this has been addressed. just make sure its still no light and it doesnt matter the raid scaling
Why screw us over for farming? It was already nerfed down to a 1% drop (perhaps less) and has been that way since it became "old content".

You mean that thing they did to all final-boss mount drops? Blizzard has already said the mount is still obtainable out of Timewalking groups, just not listed under the loot table/journal.
01/16/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Ythisens
Looks like this is just a visual bug with the dungeon journal. Mimiron's Head can still drop from Yogg with no keepers assisting you!
It drops, dont worry. Dropped for me on 2nd run after patch.
01/18/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Noserverdown

Grats, by the way.

Guaranteed drop every time, or 1%?
01/18/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Elenaril

it'll be 1%,no way they make mimirons head out of the blue guanteed a decade after the raid has been current
01/18/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Skymane
01/18/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Elenaril
it'll be 1%,no way they make mimirons head out of the blue guanteed a decade after the raid has been current

Here's the thing, though: they've removed our ability to farm it at 1%, that's gone entirely.

So if I'm forced to run it at scaled content, and it's quite a long raid - not just a dungeon, but a raid - random people are going to screw it up when it comes to having 0 keepers... or they'll fail on Yogg and drop group. Doing Yogg with no keeper help is similar to a hard mode if you're scaled for the content. So why not make it guaranteed, given all of this? It was originally, and nerfed to 1% when ppl started farming.

I'd vastly prefer having the old 25+0 available to me on farm, even at 1%, so I don't have to worry about what other random players will do.
Dropped for me yesterday. It is still there. Even I was concerned when I ran through there and didn't see it in the loot list but I gave it a shot and was surprised that I got it.
01/18/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Elenaril
01/18/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Skymane
... it'll be 1%,no way they make mimirons head out of the blue guanteed a decade after the raid has been current

Here's the thing, though: they've removed our ability to farm it at 1%, that's gone entirely.

So if I'm forced to run it at scaled content, and it's quite a long raid - not just a dungeon, but a raid - random people are going to screw it up when it comes to having 0 keepers... or they'll fail on Yogg and drop group. Doing Yogg with no keeper help is similar to a hard mode if you're scaled for the content. So why not make it guaranteed, given all of this? It was originally, and nerfed to 1% when ppl started farming.

I'd vastly prefer having the old 25+0 available to me on farm, even at 1%, so I don't have to worry about what other random players will do.
What are you talking about? Ulduar is just Ulduar now. What scaling? Ulduar isn't scaled to your level, genius. And they're fixing the buff to old raids. So what's the issue?
01/18/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Elenaril
I can no longer set to 25-man, which was required for 25+0 to even have a chance for Mimiron's Head to drop from Yogg-Saron.
The loot tables of 10-man and 25-man are now combined as part of the consolation.
01/18/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Thallia

What are you talking about? Ulduar is just Ulduar now. What scaling? Ulduar isn't scaled to your level, genius. And they're fixing the buff to old raids. So what's the issue?

It's scaled in Timewalking, "genius"... try to learn to read, maybe?
01/18/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Levíathan
01/18/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Elenaril
The loot tables of 10-man and 25-man are now combined as part of the consolation.

If that's true, and you can get Mim's Head from 10+0 farming, great. Where did you see this? If you have a blue post, would love to see it.
<span class="truncated">...</span>What are you talking about? Ulduar is just Ulduar now. What scaling? Ulduar isn't scaled to your level, genius. And they're fixing the buff to old raids. So what's the issue?

It's scaled in Timewalking, "genius"... try to learn to read, maybe?
And what does Timewalking have to do with you farming for Mimiron's head? Oh right... NOTHING. This is now the SECOND time we've posted this for you:

01/16/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Ythisens
Looks like this is just a visual bug with the dungeon journal. Mimiron's Head can still drop from Yogg with no keepers assisting you!
01/18/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Thallia

I think it’s safe to say OP just likes to complain.
01/18/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Elenaril
<span class="truncated">...</span>The loot tables of 10-man and 25-man are now combined as part of the consolation.

If that's true, and you can get Mim's Head from 10+0 farming, great. Where did you see this? If you have a blue post, would love to see it.

The blue post is quoted in this very thread already? It drops from 10 man. That's exactly what Thallia was trying to say...

Grats. :D Must have buffed mount drops, got Experiment 12-B last night.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The blue post is quoted in this very thread already? It drops from 10 man. That's exactly what Thallia was trying to say...
Right? Oi. It's like talking to a wall. That blue post had to be posted twice and I'll bet OP still doesn't read it or the thread that's on page two. *shakes head*
And what does Timewalking have to do with you farming for Mimiron's head? Oh right... NOTHING.

Says the person insulting me for suggesting that it was still there and wasn't tied to timewalking before the Blue Confirmed and that you 'wouldn't put it past them to make it only obtainable in Timewalking'.

You seem to use knowledge to abuse people Thallia. You might want to stop insulting people just because you know something. Wouldn't hurt. The person was confused and instead of merely pointing it you, you go the extra distance.