Uhoh..Bobby knew all about the sexual harassment allegations for years

Not good at all. Alleged to have hid the allegations from the board.

86 Likes

This topic seems fine.

OP lol impressive. You got that article in less than 1 hour of the Wall Street Journal posting it.

7 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me in the least.

96 Likes

Do not fear. He is rich. Everyone with even a modicum of experience as an adult knows the rich have an entirely different set of rules that pertain to them.

At worst, he’ll get what is called a golden parachute where he makes more money than you’ll likely make in 10 lifetimes and be off to another board or position where he can be the same old terrible person and do it all over again…but he’ll probably just make another sappy open letter about doing better and taking things more seriously and he pinky promises things will get fixed and made right.

96 Likes

Color me indifferent.

3 Likes

Also breaking news today

Jen Oneal, who was made co-leader of Blizzard following the sexual discrimination lawsuit this summer (and resigned two weeks ago), said she was paid less than her male co-leader.

this company can’t help itself

85 Likes

10 lifetimes? Try 15-20ish.

5 Likes

It’s not surprising that he knew about it.

Even so the worst that’ll happen to him is he loses his job, gets a massive pay-off in the process, and probably end up being an executive at another company.

and at Activision they’ll just replace him with somebody else who is just as bad.

7 Likes

But he took a temporary, voluntary pay cut so it’s fine. :neutral_face:

(Sarcasm, if any of your detectors are broken)

28 Likes

Imagine how many WoW Tokens you could buy with that bonus.

Wasn’t ol’ Bobby a frequent Epstein Island visitor? This doesn’t surprise me.

41 Likes

Probably Fran. She’ll just threaten to torture people, not kill them, so, you know, baby steps.

11 Likes

I honestly have a hard time believing he wouldn’t have known anything.

It could even be a ploy by share holders leaking info just to get him removed. They’re still salty they had to give him a huge payout.

Thank you for sharing. This will obviously explode. So…

Hey mom!

Also, Bobby resignation soon?

3 Likes

Forget taxes. Let’s say you spent $200,000,000 on WoW tokens. That’s 10 million WoW tokens. Then you sell them all on the auction for about 200k a piece.

x 200,000

= ?g

One-hundred percent he’s going to step down.

4 Likes

Yes he was.

1 Like

Surprise, surprise. /s

1 Like

Yeah, absolutely.

1 Like

“Cosby Yacht” jokes incoming in 3, 2, 1…

2 Likes