Uhhh Dilly do you need help sir

imagine being insecure buddy

That’s pretty mild. Game pisses you off, sometimes you just need to stand up and yell.

Last week when a Rogue rezzed Via seed, and ended up beating us then emoting I’d have headbutt a horse to death if there was one in the room with me.

13 Likes

Your seem a little jealous because he’s 25345534567335xs better than you.

Nah I’m good thanks

7 Likes

i think he was fighting a cockroach for his life here

5 Likes

I can’t stand a roach. Dilly showed more restraint than I would have. I would have needed to repair some drywall and purchase 2 new shotgun shells.

3 Likes

i remember being main tank for my guild back in wod and during prog i saw a giant cockroach on my wall and got scared and ran out of the room and had to message them on discord that i couldnt play at the moment and i held everyone up for like 30 minutes

8 Likes

Even I think this post is stupid and desperate…

1 Like

This was the roach

This was across the room too…

2 Likes

i wouldn’t have even been in the room recording with that thing :fearful: i woulda just left and hoped it went away

The worst thing is these roaches can fly too LMAO

1 Like

12 Likes

my greatest fear is that they fly

how scared i am of them relates to how far above eye level they are since they can only really sort of glide like a DH, if its on my ceiling or more than 2 feet above eye level im too scared to even knock it down or spray it with bug spray in fear of it flying into me when i disturb it

4 Likes

I didn’t know this and now I can’t sleep again.

i don’t think they make a habit of biting, do they

Idk but like 2 weeks ago I went to grab grass from my backyard for my tortoises to eat and I stepped in an antpile and that wasn’t pleasant at all

And you can’t smash them otherwise it might spread their eggs and then they’ll hatch and you’ll get more. I’m surprised you didn’t just set fire to the room.

2 Likes

lol nailed it

1 Like

nice try but you can’t compel us to picture you barefoot

i thought this was spiders

1 Like