Uhhh Dilly do you need help sir

Probably spiders as well but it’s also roaches.

Nah, the worst thing is if you see one, there are usually 200 others hiding somewhere

1 Like

Mid queue session a few years ago I had a roach run across my hands and keyboard. Fun times….

Nah my room is sorta “outside” and when it rains I think they get in from my window AC unit

They just went up my legs anyways, I have like 6 bites on my calf

:saluting_face: God gives His toughest battles to His strongest soldiers :saluting_face:

what makes a room sorta outside?

Ohhhhhh, I thought it was a player named roach who he had just lost to or something. Lol

bro that voiceover is meme worthy

1 Like

It’s connected to a sunroom that we have, so it’s not really connected to the main part of the house. It’s basically like a shed right on the outside of the house, but it’s nice because brick wall between here and rest of the house means I won’t wake anyone up if I wanna play games late, but also I have a bed in here so I can go to sleep early during school without worrying about my girlfriend keeping me up playing games too or waking her up too early etc.

1 Like

oh nice that sounds like a cool setup

It’s convenient but also being in the south can make it so awful too depending on the season

1 Like

You are refreshingly transparent and down to earth

nah my soul left my body after i saw that thing

earth is long gone

4 Likes

I suppose my consolation for being a garbage tier wow player is at least I’m not afraid of a bug.

1 Like

I have an older brother who has spent most of his adult life in prison for manslaughter and cooking methamphetamine (Florida Man) who legit runs down the street screaming when I pick up a cockroach and walk towards him…

3 Likes

My ex used to have a caged tarantula. She had to put it in a back bedroom and close the door when I came over.

Everybody afraid of something. Lol

https://app.squadov.gg/share/CogitativelyGallopingKayleen

Rare moment of rage during fried 5 am queue session where i forgot uther’s teachings due to mega troll fear pathing that i could have trinketed out of.

2 Likes

Lmao Florida man.

Buddy…
How did you not see the :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like