Heā€™s got a dad bod in the fourth game sooo

1 Like

suspiciously not a yes or no :thinking:

The buoyancy of Mangoes.

ARE they buoyant?

Iā€™m not sure.

Is anyone?

1 Like

Well I canā€™t speak for the rest of you, but Iā€™m pretty sure that Iā€™m buoyant

not to brag or anything

1 Like

These melons sure are.

2 Likes

Just started playing a bit of Remnant before sleeping tonight. Interesting little thing.

Oddly wasnā€™t prepared for finding it as atmospheric as I do? Lip-sync aside. Everything feels dangerous but mind you my only other Souls-like experience isā€¦ nothing. And Iā€™ve plowed through the Souls games enough that nothing feels super dangerous anymore.

1 Like

Iā€™m so buoyant that I bounce off of water if I try to dive in.

3 Likes

the fact that cantaloupes have more vitamin c than oranges yet oranges are more popular as vitamin c containers

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because Oranges TASTE better then the wooden mush that is Cantaloupe.

Also, Red Delicious is a garbage apple bred for looks over taste. Any apple tastes better then a Red Delicious.

3 Likes

Any apple that isnā€™t a honeycrisp should be viewed as an abomination against nature itself.

1 Like

Honeycrisp is acceptable when Pinata and Rave Apples are unavailable. Seriously, I got a stock of Rave Apples in this year for the first time. Cross a Honeycrisp and a Granny Smith, taste-wise. Sweet, but a small hint of a bite in the aftertaste. They were glorious. I got three cases inā€¦and then they were gone. :frowning:

There are 2500 types of apples grown in the USA. How do you know if Honeycrisp is the best if you havenā€™t tried them all?

1 Like

Jesus, that many? I guess living in a food desert made me think that there were only a few dozen or so. :zipper_mouth_face:

Iā€™ve never even heard of Pinata or Rave apples

Pinata is a crop Iā€™m concerned about since they didnā€™t even turn up in my area t all last year. Not sure what their cross is, but the name is apt. Itā€™s like biting into a piece of candy. Theyā€™re glorious treats, but they arenā€™t an apple you can really binge on or bake with.

Rave, as I said, is an apple I just got introduced to this year. A product of the University of Minnesota, itā€™s a genetic cross between a Honeycrisp and Granny Smith and they are dang good. So far only five growers have been authorized to grow it (I looked into it when I stopped getting shipments) so itā€™s going to be a few years yet before they hit the numbers of true market saturation. Which sucks, because I really wanted to see how Apple Crisp made out of it would turn out, but my wife and I were quick to indulge in those suckers.

To be fair, only about 100 are grown commercially. The other 900 arenā€™t really meant for eating but I donā€™t know what theyā€™re meant for.

1 Like

They are meant for MURDER

Hedge Apples arenā€™t meant for consumption, but rather a natural deterrent for fruit flies and spiders.

Game of Thrones but apples
Robert Baratheon- Golden Delicious
Ned Stark- Winter Banana
Cersei - Red Delicious
Tywin- Wealthy
Jon Snow- Snow Calville
Margaery - Honeycrisp
Renly- Gala
Olenna - Duchess of Oldenburg
Robb - Wolf River
Hedge Knight- Hedge Apple

1 Like

Hereā€™s what I wanna talk about. Thereā€™s a kobold mine in the Howling Fjord. When you go there, it says youā€™re in Arathi Basin, all the kobolds disappear, and the area is simply labeled ā€œMineā€. The music even changes to Arathi music. My flying even stopped working for a split second when I left the mine, likely because the game thought I was in the Eastern Kingdoms.

Whatā€™s up with that?

1 Like