Uh, okay, so

What do you guys want to talk about now?

3 Likes

y’all got some uhhhhhh

snacks

2 Likes

Aldi had Smarties for sale but I habitually ate so many the roof of my mouth hurts. :[

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve never quite understood the intended meaning of the term ‘Reverse Trap.’ Instead of a heavily masculine presenting girl I think of people who are overtly indicative of their gender.

1 Like

We should talk about why fire emblem three houses is such a struggle for me to play.

I love the characters but it just feels so slow.

Psst.

It’s bad gameplay.

I’m so close to shelfing it and playing dragon quest instead.

i turned off like half the animations halfway through, only popping em on when i’m on story missions

also running around the monastery takes time probably

I should start over anyway since i have basically screwed up my character build.

The game apparently wants you to believe you need to reach specific skill levels to recruit the students but in truth apparently you just need to B rank them.

what.

ten whats.

What do I want?

I WANT MEMES!

When do I want’em?

I WANT’EM NOW!

2 Likes

I RAISE YOU SIXTY WHATS

Looks over cards

But are they jiga-whats

1 Like

Which WoW race would create chips the first

Goblins

tenchar

I believe the term is actually bifauxnen.

are we talking british chips or american chips?

cuz either way i guess it’d be goblins who’d invent both???

Kul’Tirans would invent fish and chips.

3 Likes

Goblin explodes a potato, becomes a millionaire

3 Likes

So in addition to the term ‘Trap’ being casually used to describe feminine males, in some circles ‘Reverse Trap’ is used for the gender opposite; which I find extraneous, in addition to my previous statement.

I find myself contemplating both terms from time to time, because I have too much time on my hands. Can’t say I entirely care for the use of either, mainly due to the controversy surrounding the former.