Uh, okay, so

Did we all like the introduction of the pirate theme to rogues with the outlaw spec? I think it’s kinda neat that when I destroy items for quests I sometimes use a gun.

2 Likes

I’m ambivalent about Combat’s transition to Outlaw. I felt it unnecessary as Combat already had kind of a professional duelist feel, which I personally liked and thought was perfectly suitable. The pirate theme is fine, especially since it feels kinda light, and I like the pistol stuff as well; I just kind of wish Combat’s original identity didn’t need to be sacrificed in order to get it.

I also despise Roll the Bones and how seemingly crucial it is to the spec’s performance (at least last I checked, as I’ve admittedly hardly played it). Being able to bribe mobs is thematically pretty cool, though. I also liked the Artifact quest; it was my second favorite of the Rogue ones.

1 Like

I was having a laugh about that leveling my alt today.

“Clean those stubborn bloodstains with the new improved GUN”

https://i.imgur.com/LO96Osq.jpg

3 Likes

Anybody with two brain cells knew this was going to be a problem for anyone doing anything above a casual level.

Then it was.

Outlaw is cool, RtB is what thoroughly removed me from playing my rogue. Slice and Dice wasn’t allowed to perform better, and it had none of the cool bonuses that made RtB unique, and playing with RtB was an exercise in the exact same frustration that got Focused Rage removed.

So, unfortunately, the end result is that Outlaw is just bad. And that sucks.

3 Likes

I’m still salty that we got an Outlaw spec after I stopped RPing my orc pirate. :(((((

1 Like

Tacos. Delicious, delicious tacos.

1 Like

Tacos Rule!

…Says a person who hasn’t had one since high school.

1 Like

Taco pizza is pretty great.

edit – WHY AM I POSTING ON RABOUGRI AND NOT ELLIVARA oh sod it i don’t care

1 Like

Drunk HotS or drunk Overwatch, plz help

Drunk Overwatch gets my vote.

drunk HOTS not because contrarian but because i’m gonna play HOTS when my pizza gets here

Imma be Jonkrat in either case

what do you think about the changes

i feel like there’s a very good keepaway build with him still and then there’s a “JUNKRAT FIGHTO” build you can do but he still feels kinda clumsy - not like a half character in the vein of Abathur or Vikings or Murky but

After seeing Deadpool I started ordering pineapple and olive pizza. It’s actually pretty good.

1 Like

Buffalo chicken pizza with pineapple

Pepperoni, mushroom, jalepeno and pineapple

The Good Stuff.

I love the rework really, been tearing it up with him ever since.

• Tricky Shuffles
  • Taste for Explosions
  • Dirty Trickster
  • Rocket Ride
  • Bombs Away
  • Spread Volley
  • I Hate Waiting

Yeah I know it ain’t what Icy Veins says I should use but i don’t give two damns, I wreck face in QM with this build. Even more fun with the goblin sapper skin

meta is for babbies that hate fun, I just pick stuff that Seems To Work Out

Generally, I grab:
Extra-Wound Timers
Chattering Teeth
Big As
RIP-Tire
Gotta Trap 'Em All
Burst Fire
Extra Oomp

I don’t have much luck with Rip-Tire as far as damage goes, it doesn’t seem to have the same PANIC MODE effect as Rocket Ride does when it comes to people scattering. Dirty Trickster is amazing for CC/melee heavy groups since you drop 5 grenades whenever you get stunned or go below 50% health. Totally messes with close-in attacks

also https://twitter.com/Kopperschott/status/951912447912357892

I just personally suck a bit with the Rocket Ride and find I can guarantee much more, scarier damage with a RIP-Tire. The 20 finisher for it’s really good against melee/dive heavy comps too since you can pop a tire every 60 seconds or less.

I think we’re all missing the most important question here… Is Kratos hot?

because I’m playing God of War right now, and it’s like looking at one of those pictures where you either see the two faces or the vase

1 Like