Ugh... the graphics again

The settings definitely will be in classic Menu. it is stupid to not include them there. But if raids are viable through NOT lowering your graphics? I unno. I didn’t lelvel my stress test much enough to even go to dungeon not to any raid so only time will tell. But I assume since older computers had managed this game 15 years ago. today they will manage it much better, cause of all lowpoly/low res textures it will have.
Another question that if you use toggled version (with high res textures and higher polycount) is it will be worse in raids? I think about 20% GPU usage will be increased (which ofc I can be wrong and it maybe less/more than this) from what it generally uses to process classic WoW. But even so this will be a burden of US who toggle this ON. If we care about raid more than about visuals we will turn toggle OF for raids (if it will even be a problem). It’s not like toggle will be ON forever and you can’t change it anytime you want.

I would Love updated graphics for classic! BfA is eyegasmic! Bring some bling to classic!
#changes

Classic is a good enough game that bling is unnecessary. Save the bling to paint over the flaws of retail.

2 Likes

What do we paint over the flaws of Classic with? Nostalgia?

If you think the flaws overshadow the quality of the game, don’t play it. That is precisely why many of us have long since quit playing retail.

1 Like

Flaws are part of life, I’ll play both thanks.

Sounds like you might have to stick with retail :confused: best of luck

Thank goodness I don’t have to see those goofy new Disney models in Classic

3 Likes

Taurens? Sure.

Everything else? Lol.

They were all created by an ex Disney intern, so yes (he’s at Riot now)

You’re going to have to define what constitutes “Disney” graphics.

Does this?

I especially think the torn out throat and multiple bloody lacerations all over her dead corpse is particularly “Disney.”

Or how about these hanging bodies? Very “Disney”. How about the colors in the zone? Look how oversaturated and colorful they are :roll_eyes::

There’s a wide array of themes in WoW and BfA. Drustvar is very Gothic and “Witcher” esque. If you want to claim that some of the models have Disney inspired features, sure.

There’s a lot of people claiming that BfA in it’s entirety is “Disney” and “bright and colorful”. It’s just ignorant.

I referred to models as in player characters, which is the pic OP linked

Yes

I don’t care about retail zones and color palettes so w/e

Are you serious? Could you please read whole sentence again?
I clearly stated that I loved all of this you quoted.
I can’t believe some people this dunce.

The problem is you don’t care about anything. You care only to say stupid irrational fast things. Without any backups. And when people trying to make an argument with you, all the likes of you do — backing up and shrugging off the validity of arguments. You don’t THINK. You just SEE. And you REPEAT. cause it’s MAINSTREAM to HATE something you have NO PERSONAL OPINION about.

Glad that Classic is almost out and we will only have the Vanilla models, as it should be.

3 Likes

How many rocks did you eat before you typed that?

1 Like

While I’m waiting to start leveling my char in World of Queuecraft, I would like to again ask the Blizzards to implement this toggle for new graphics after they finish all stuff necessary for players that applies to server and technical issues.

I’m playing this game. And as much as I love the balance. I bleed internally from graphics. Would you PLEASE consider to add this trigger dear Blizzards? I mean come on. People who whined about #nochange whining now about everything else: that this game is too easy, that they remember it not like this.

Give us MORE joy to play this exact game with other graphics options!