LF Later Night or Weekend Raiding Guild

What I’m Looking For:

Once classic launches, I will be spending 90% of my time on classic. I am looking to be a part of a community of fun, driven individuals who are dedicated to clearing classic raid content in an efficient and timely manner. Unfortunately, due to commitments on retail, I cannot raid at standard raid time on classic and either need a guild that raids around 11 p.m. - midnight central (this is preferred), on Australian time, or on the weekend. At this time, faction and server are irrelevant as I have not currently decided on a class I’m going to main.

Why You Should Recruit Me:

• Legacy content is my passion and hobby (I organize successful Herald of the Titans runs on a monthly basis with my best friend).
  • I’ve done my research. I know how big of a commitment classic raiding is and know what it takes to be prepared for raid.
  • I’m dependable. On retail I tank for a mythic guild. This means I don’t skip out on raids and I am really good about communicating my attendance with officers.
  • I’m flexible. I have no problem going out of my comfort zone to play something new if it means the group is successful.

Interested?

If you think I will make a great addition to your team, let’s chat! Feel free to leave a message on this post, or you may contact me the following ways:

• Discord: Vills#7868
  • Bnet: Villzies#1209

Hey Atoinette! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to out guild post! <Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

we might be a good fit, feel free to check us out or get in touch with me.

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

You sound like you could be a good fit for Lionheart. Unfortunately we do have a raid night set on Tuesday, so that may be an issue for you. It will be for farming past content, and isn’t considered optional, but we would only be raiding Friday and Sunday during Molten Core (Since there’s no past content to farm yet). Anyway check out our post below for sure! We almost have our full raid roster lined up and right now we are in particular need of warlocks and holy paladins.

Or you can read about us or apply at lionheart.guildtag.com

Hope we can talk soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck finding a group
Stalagg - (H) TDB.

Check us out. Our times may line up with you! Join our Discord or add me if you have any questions.