Tyrande's Fate [Spoilers]

Oh yeah. As I said further down it just doesn’t make sense. Blizzard butchered everybody in BfA. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It started well before BfA unfortunately. :frowning:

:pancakes:

Yeah. But I don’t think I’ve ever seen an expansion where literally everybody was unhappy like this.

2 Likes

Considering the constant mockery and celebration of Sylvanas fans, I think they were pretty happy about being able to freely commit genocide and warcrime after warcrime without facing any punishments for it, and seeing Sylvanas and all of her followers get away without losing anything.

So people who like being evil and Sylvanas loved BfA and Shadowlands.

Sure but they’re a small minority. And pretending that they’re some overwhelming majority when it’s a handful of idiotic posters who are doing it for shock value isn’t helpful.

Nobody worth anything liked BfA.

4 Likes

I think that’s because the horde were yet again villian batted to justify the alliance getting into another war with them, that YET AGAIN, lead to both sides signing a peace treaty. People are tired of blizzard moralizing to half the player base why they suck for liking the horde. Everyone knew this war wasn’t going to end with a clear victory for anyone, so for the life of me, I don’t why they keep forcing these stupid faction wars on us.