Tyrande will be the one to end Sylvanas

I think Tyrande will kill Sylvanas, because a female killing Sylvanas would be more palatable to many.

However…

I could see a boss fight where Sylvanas has us all frozen. She is giving a speech about how much we suck. And then all of a sudden…

Loa Voljin appears riding Rezan. Rezan bites her in half, gulps down the top half, and then snaps up the bottom half.

If thats how she dies, I would be OK with it.

1 Like

Beat me to it.

:cactus:

She didn’t but like Arthas, Sylvanas marched into her lands, killed her people, and then started raising them to fight against their former kin.

2 Likes

So Delaryn is Sylvanas and Tyrande is…… Kael’thas?

T, you’re in danger girl…

3 Likes

She murdered her people.

Marched into her home, murdered her people, and raised them into undeath. Sound familiar yet?

1 Like

It could also be argued that in doing so, she pushed Tyrande into accepting darker powers in order to achieve some modicum of justice/vengeance, which in turn made her something of a pariah, cutting against the grain of her respective faction. It doesn’t have to be a 1:1 immitation.

2 Likes

So is Tyrande Illidan#2 now, or is she Arthas#2 with Sylvanas being Mal’Ganus?

At this point, I don’t care if she just slips and breaks her neck in the tub.

I just don’t want to see Sylvanas again. I’ve been done with her for a while.

3 Likes

Probably somewhere in between. I expect instead of being vindicated like Illidan, or condemned like Arthas, Tyrande will learn the “error” of her ways, or some such nonsense, and put the Night Warrior aside before going “too far”. Blizzard likes beating the same trope to death, with slightly different outcomes, and pretending that makes them creative.

Sylvanas is going to get Kerrigan’d, it’s pretty obvious with the “set us all free” line in the cinematic. Tyrande might shoot an arrow or two at her and then go insane with vengeance because blizzard is trying to say she is wrong for being angry, but the night warrior powers have been shown to be ineffectual so far, so I wouldn’t expect her to actual end anyone of any significance. Maybe some new valk.

2 Likes

Spoilers!!!
Is anyone else wondering what happens to Tyrande then since it’s confirmed that those scenarios steps are endgame content? How did she end up in Torgasht and why are we recovering her?

If Delaryn is Sylvanas, the parallels break down, because unlike Anasterian, neither Malfurion or Tyrande died. Had either of them been killed by Sylvanas, Shandris would have been Kael’thas. And maybe she would have renamed the Night Elves to be the Ash Elves to go along with their new eye colors. But Malfurion and Tyrande lived, so how the story went after is not actually the same.

Probably ran over there to get sylvanas, assuming she came with us with bolvar

I agree that it should be, but it doesn’t seem like something of that sort is happening at all. They are in the process of whitewashing Sylvanas’ and the Horde’s crimes by ignoring Teldrassil - so it looks more like Tyrande will be a villain for being vengeful for absolutely no reason. Also Sylvanas will be our hero but that has been obvious for a long time.

She didn’t do too many evil things before Teldrassil, atleast they weren’t enough to make her a villain

1 Like

lol what, am I high

Pretty sure you have been here the past week, so why pretend that you don’t know about it?

Did you read “Winnie the Pooh” when you were younger, discover Eeyore, and decide “that’s what I’m gonna be when I grow up?” Just wondering.

8 Likes

How long have you been holding onto that one for

5 Likes

I am with you on her getting the Kerrigan treatment. Plus remember that thing Ion said back in the 2017 gamescon about how eventually we’re going to have to lose? I am thinking that this will be us taking a loss. I don’t think at this point we are going to beat her.

1 Like

Hot Take: Sylvanas killed more Horde story characters than Alliance story characters.

1 Like