Tyrande is coming to destroy you all including Alliance

I think at the right moment and time it can make sense. I meant right now it’d feel forced due to what has happened, where everyone is etc… I think if you read more then just that one line you’d understand my stance on it. No one asked you to agree.

sooo…
next month, maybe…?

2 Likes

That’s great - because I don’t. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tyrande has been a useless character since Warcraft 3.

She couldn’t kill a rabbit, as that would imply she could do anything.

Let her try. I’m down for killing both her AND Malfurion for the crap they pulled in Val’sharah. My favorite Dragon Aspect is dead now because of them.

then Malfurion strikes Anduin out of spite an jealousy as he was supposed to be the only Tyrande shoud love

I’d totally see a Tyrande Sylvanas clash later in the expansion. Wonder if she infact gets corrupted somehow as Anduin fears.

You mean the humans that have let all her refugees into Stormwind? Nah, she is just stuck on vengeance against Sylvanus (rightfully so). I fully expect to see “Sub-Factions” in the next expansion which will allow folks who want to continue the faction war will be able to join Tyrande (with Greymane in there too) or Sylvanus, while those in the main two factions will now be neutral.

2 Likes

This is one psycho female leader I can get behind :wink:

2 Likes

To be fair, nobody really knew what was going on, until Shaw ran into the room and told them what the Horde was doing. If they had found out sooner, I’m pretty sure the full might of the Alliance would’ve shown up in Ashenvale and absolutely trashed the Horde before they could even make a move.

She can come for me any day. D:

In Legion, Genn stood toe-to-toe with Nathanos in his human form, and started mauling the hell out of him once he shapeshifted. He proceeded to go even with Sylvanas.

Going off the former, he’s as strong or stronger than Night Warrior Tyrande. Him, Darius, and Ivar would probably be enough to stop the Army of the Black Moon on their own, because night elves are just that pathetic in WoW.

I don’t think he can measure up to either of them now with the insane power-ups they’ve gift wrapped to Sylvanas and Nathanos though, they have the backing of an entire cosmological realm now (Death) and the writers don’t seem it fit to give any such gifts or power-ups to Worgen or their leader at the moment.

I expect far more that Tyrande is going to fight Sylvanas and either be evenly matched or even defeat her, not sure if it’ll be next expansion or far later but I see it as far more likely than with Genn because he has no backing from any god figures.

Funny because not only are our lands still occupied by the Horde but who would Andiun actually work that out with? The Horde has no leader right now and you saw the same cinematic that we did, right after the funeral the Alliance party left.

All we have right now is Andiun standing down the “Alliance” military that he as the High King controls. He has ZERO say on what the individual members do because he is not a King of the Alliance.

1 Like

Genn and the Worgen will be together with Tyrande and the Night Warriors. The Horde and the Alliance won’t be able to stop them.

Hush, Tyrande.

I stand by Tyrande. God how I want her to kill all humans and whoever follow Anduin and his Alliance, bunch of pathetic cowards.

5 Likes

Queen Anduin would not let you.

And how would useless gnomes do this. Don’t you have a gas filled home to clean out. Oh wait…you can’t.

You gnomes are funny. Alliance has screwed you over as long as they screwed us ne over. And still you believe they care about you.

They don’t.

Then Sy-Queen plan is working as intended.

Show us on this doll where Tyrande hurt you.

Haha :rofl: