Tyrael's Charger now on the Battle Net Shop

tbh this mount is just a +1 in my mount collection. i never use it.

could see a cool pally mog with it tho

2 Likes

This grinds my gears. They keep making available mounts that should not be made available to players who did not get the mount when it was originally up for grabs. They are killing pride of ownership for the people who went out of their way to aquire these mounts from the original source.

So if this is fine and okay with everyone might as well give away those Gladiator mounts next, and that Scarab Lord mount too.

3 Likes

I’ve had this since the promotion and congrats to anyone who finally gets a chance to own it. Just one little thing. Shadow priests need this mount and the glyph of shadowy friends.

4 Likes

Yeah well said only reason i even went for it was for the free game to be honest lol.

Oh come on. No one has pride in a passive mount they got over ten years ago just for being subbed.

I have this mount and I am beyond delighted others will be able to get it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone riding it? I know I haven’t ridden mine in years.

TL:DR Let people be happy and have a neat mount.

6 Likes

I literally got it for free just for buying another game lmao

I genuinely wonder if y’all’s brains are broken, that you can’t distinguish a promotional cosmetic and an actual game achievement trophy.

6 Likes

YES!!!

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll bring back that kara bat pet now. Nothing is off the table now (except maybe the brutosaur lol!)

1 Like

I still have hope for the brutosaur, maybe in another 10 years lol

Welcome back, TC! Great mount.

1 Like

Get over it they have to pay bill some how

Brutosaur should return for 5 million gold and that’s it, it wasn’t a store mount. It should be just there and not removed at all. Like the biggest gold sink goal.

9 Likes

Oh my god, I’ve been wanting this mount for my priest, Lucifer, for years! Awesome, didn’t even hesitate to purchase.

3 Likes

I agree with you.

I got it way back when and if others want to use the mount, that’s fine!

3 Likes

I got mine from the promotion, don’t care if people want to buy it. /shrug

3 Likes

Unrelated but that hat is adorable

3 Likes

Hehe ty. It’s from the Tuskar.

3 Likes

I just bought it, I expected years for this. Now I just hope these resources go back to the game…Hopium!!!

It was a promotion a long time ago, it’s a good move to gather some cash with it again.

2 Likes

Glad they brought it back for those who missed it. Just wonder what loop hole they finally found since it was said the mount couldn’t come back because it was part of a subscription deal.

Keep up the amazing work, dismantle FOMO one step at a time c:

I look forward to when things like Atiesh and the Gladiator mounts of the past are made available again.

2 Likes