Tyrael's Charger now on the Battle Net Shop

12 Likes

And hereā€¦weā€¦go!

8 Likes

As someone with the original from the D3 promotionā€¦

nice! Glad more people will get it, itā€™s a super cool mount.

Congrats to all those who have been waiting for it all these years.

47 Likes

Aww yeah! They gave away my Feldrake now I can use gold for balance and get that charger.

5 Likes

And here we go to say, hey thatā€™s really nice for the people who have been asking for it for years?

8 Likes

Hopefully this.

But knowing this board Iā€™m honestly expecting a mess lol.

7 Likes

I mean thatā€™s sorta like predicting the sun will rise.

Theoretically it might not happen but the place just wouldnā€™t be the same if it didnā€™t.

5 Likes

I mean it came out a decade ago and they ā€œtechnicallyā€ got it free

The one person I know who owns and uses it was cool with it being back

5 Likes

dang kinda bummed the exclusivity goes out the window but I got the fel drake from twitch so I donā€™t really get to complain

oh well ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like

Iā€™m really happy for everyone to get this. Itā€™ll be nice to enjoy seeing it more often. Itā€™s the only rare mount I have but very excited itā€™s available to everyone now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it! I am beyond excited to finally have this for my pally, ironically I had DIII on release day but I wasnt playing WoW then.

4 Likes

Enjoy your new mount!

:dracthyr_heart:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had this mount for years and all I have to say isā€“

ā€“welcome, my fellow Tyrealā€™s Charger enjoyers. :heart: Itā€™s about darn time.

12 Likes

I was so bummed that I missed out on it back thenā€¦ So I think the only truly unavailable mount left is the Horde Chopper from the WoD contest right?

2 Likes

Interesting. I think the exclusivity was a legal thing related to promotional items so maybe the restriction on selling it was only for a set number of years.

We need to as a community get over FOMO for virtual goods.

At best, maybe timed exclusivity, or some challenge/hoops to earn the reward.

Iā€™m totally fine if any ā€œretiredā€ mog comes back. Not necessarily as a hand-out, but just back in some way players could work towards.

11 Likes

Great, taking a previously somewhat rare mount and making it common. Way to go Bli$$ard. This mount used to be a sign of someone who wasā€¦ subbed a long time? In Mists of Pandaria. And who wanted to get Diablo III at no additional cost.

I for one am furious that the effort of us long time subbers from Mists are being slapped in the face.

etc.

Am I doing it right?

13 Likes

The flamesaber from the HotS promotion hasnā€™t been brought back yet as far as I know.

I got my eye on that one if it ever isā€¦

6 Likes

Huh, curious how I missed this mount.

About the only time I was not subscribed to WoW was when D3 came out and I played it for a couple months and my CC expired, so my monthly didnā€™t renew.

Cool, itā€™s a great mount. Tbh I feel like dragon flying is sort of making the other mounts feel poopy no matter what it is.

2 Likes