Tyr Quest Continuation

The prophecies themselves are a Chekhov’s gun. The narrative will use them, IE the gun will be “fired” irrespective of the “truth” of the prophecies within the confines of the narrative.

4 Likes

Daelus draws her belief in the Light from Elune… Like most elves do, being a paladin doesn’t really change that.

I don’t think this is the case I think the Tyr’s Guard is more a way to make a more ‘neutral’ focused on the defense of Azeroth version of the Silver Hand.

2 Likes

The enemy of All…
I dont think it is the titans or the void, I think that it is the force outside of the chart.
The one that the jailer was afraid of. And is coming for us, perhaps after the worldsoul saga.

4 Likes

The moment she said her studies under the Priestesses of the Moon felt incomplete and she found what was missing by joining the Silver Hand was the moment I knew Blizzard would butcher any iteration of NE Paladins.

1 Like

I have no idea why literally every hero character in this game has people desperate for them to be secretly evil or have ulterior motives. I seriously think it’s happened to every single good guy at some point, it’s a bizarre aspect of this fanbase.

I know Blizzard has a tendency to just villain bat people out of nowhere, but still.

5 Likes

You left out the Draenei and Naaru.

I think there’s a lot of edgelords in the fanbase. As for proof? For one, the fact that Sylvanas and Illidan are so popular after everything that happened while gentler characters like Thrall and Jaina were lambasted for it.

1 Like

What does sylvanas and illidan been popular has to do with them(blizzard) villain bathed most of the cast?

In illidan and sylvanas case them been popular did the exacly opposite, they were saved from the chop.
Both are in stasis waiting for an opportunity to get back in the game( break the glass if needed)
I do know you hate illidan with all your forces but sometimes you just seem lost in your unchained wrath against him.
Not everything has to do with him or Xe’ra

I say be patient before casting immediate suspicion. He’s been dead all this time and he is trying not to rush into trouble. Also we already got an “evil tyr”, it would be strange to suddenly deal with a second evil tyr.

Assuming it’s Tyr’s mind in that body. Loken was a schemer, he may have planned for his resurection. We also don’t know what he said to Odyn before he left with the Halls of Valor.

I’m not answering you just for you to know but thadeus that has a beef against illidan, 11 of 10 posts, he is talking about illidan or xe’ra. So I want to know why illidan Or sylvanas are good examples of what he is saying. Cuz for me it is the opposite

She wasn’t questioning her faith in Elune though, she said her ‘TRAINING’ felt incomplete… That doesn’t mean she suddenly found a different religion she literally just said “My training feels more complete as a paladin.”

3 Likes

Which translates to: “Human Paladins are better than Night Elves Priestesses of the Moon.”

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re looking for a reason to be mad versus giving actually good reasons.

5 Likes

Well then there’s no point in arguing. We’ll have to wait and see how things unfold.

Tyr paladins only fit Undead. We’re the true heirs of Tyr’s fall.

Tyr not being a follower of the holy light would also be very based and undeadpilled.

Let the cult of Tyr be different from the church of light, that way everyone keeps their own flavor w/o contaminating Tyr’s new order.

Tyr died, tyr fell.

Tyr is undead in all shapes except physical.

5 Likes

The writers must already know that this sort of homogenized approach for new race/class combinations is unappealing to players that value the lore of the game, but giving each race their own set-up is far and away too much work for them.

I’d rather wait YEARS for a proper set-up for certain race/class combinations if it meant it was given the care and attention to detail it needs.

3 Likes

Genuine post: What I actually do wonder, can Tyr be a follower of both the light and the titans? How does that work then?

Is light order then?

Both Light and Order have Yellow Holy Magic at the very least.

Order Paladins wouldn’t look that different from Light Paladins aside from being of separate Cosmic Forces.

1 Like

That’s what I’m trying to get at. IIRC the only other example we have of titan creatures using another force is Eonar which we know Aman’Thul didn’t approve of. It’s suspicious to me that Tyr has his role while using the Light all this time.

1 Like

Yes, in the same vein that someone like Hamuul Runetotem is a member of the Horde and the Cenarion Circle.

He could follow the tenants of the Light and the Titans will. As long as they over lap for the good if Azeroth, Tyr is golden. However if there is conflict then Tyr has to make the choice between them.

1 Like