Ty For Defending the LGBTQIA2S+ Community

A famous Twitch streamer made a very offensive and bigoted statement during the only month companies and people can express their appreciation for Pride, diversity, and inclusion.

Activision Blizzard decided to remove the streamer’s bundle pack from the Warzone and MWII store. Thank you for keeping the community safe from hateful speech.

I suggest making him apologize before he can continue to play Call of Duty.

Do you think the punishment was fair or should more be done?

2 Likes

Surely this thread was made with the best intentions.

14 Likes

Pretty sure companies and people express their PDI appreciation longer than just the 30 days of June.

5 Likes

Moo!

9 Likes

if people watch the video he said that he and his wife will talk about that stuff and not the schools and he has no beef with the community

3 Likes

Forced apologies mean nothing other than someone feels like they have to act like they didn’t mean what they said or did in order to not be shunned or punished further. They don’t teach people tolerance, they don’t help anyone, and forcing someone to apologize is a really pathetic way of misusing power.

6 Likes

Making somebody say something? There was already a consequence to the action.

Why is it now becoming so acceptable to force people to speak a certain way OR ELSE?

There was already a punishment. Actions were taken. Now let’s bring in the thought and speech police.

1 Like

Oh boy! Another train wreck thread! :steam_locomotive:

That’s 3 in one day!

2 Likes

If anything they cause psychological reactance and often lead to radicalization.

Moo!

2 Likes

It’s the insinuation of his comment that is offensive. It doesn’t matter if he had no “beef”.

I hadnt seen this until now, but its good to see that theyre not supporting these types of people.

2 Likes

I demand everyone accept my way of life OR ELSE

4 Likes

Kind of, yeah. :dracthyr_love_animated: Consequences, etc.

Well yeah. Acceptance of who I am as a person is like, bar in the dirt stuff.

1 Like

I try to stay away from it but yes that does seem to be the demand. The irony of intolerance of the intolerant seems to be lost on people. Provided they don’t cause physical harm I don’t understand why people care that someone says something bad about them.

While not religious there is a prayer I always liked.

Accept the things I cannot change, find courage to change the things I can, and have the wisdom to know the difference.

You can’t control another persons thoughts or beliefs. What you do have control over is how you react to them in this case I would say put them on ignore. That way you don’t have to even know of his existence from that point on.

Moo!

5 Likes

Gosh, I can’t wait for July.

4 Likes

Proving points left and right.

1 Like

As usual this month shows what people are real winners

You too can be a winner…

Moo!

What was the offensive statement in question?

2 Likes